Taylor backlash for not helping the family of deceased fan in Brazil

turuni

3 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Rihported 

And yes i do have a job. 

Taylor made billions off this tour. She can spare the 10k. 

nene leakes television GIF of your donation? 

Receipts of the donation you made towards her funeral expenses? 

Taylor will certainly be donating, but allowing the family some space to grieve and process is important for people with class and decorum. Two things you can learn from her example since you’re constantly following her every move. 

nene leakes television GIF

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• Johnny Jacobs

• Headlock

• Digitalism

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Using the death of a fan to troll an artist you don’t like is not normal behavior. I’m really not interested in your evaluation of me calling disturbing posts… disturbing.

For what? Calling out that your fave will help her fans who supports her? 

But you do you... Apparently using mental illness as an insult is your way to go. Now that's disturbing and sad. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, DougAF said:

Receipts of the donation you made towards her funeral expenses? 

Taylor will certainly be donating, but allowing the family some space to grieve and process is important for people with class and decorum. Two things you can learn from her example since you’re constantly following her every move. 

nene leakes television GIF

I didn't donate. I don't make billions like she does... Am i not clear? What's not clicking? 

Disgusting thread. Stop weaponizing this situation for a quick kii or a petty stan war. A girl died and you’re trivializing it in theories about what Taylor and her team should’ve or won’t do without knowing ANYTHING that is happening behind the scenes. 

Also placing responsibility on an artist that has absolutely nothing to do with the logistics and the security (or lack of them in this case) that the local promoters should’ve ensured. Considering all the authorities lawsuits are pointing directly to T4F, maybe you should take the hint that who should be directly taking accountability is someone else?

Grow up.

Edited by Popboi.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 10

5 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

But you do you... Apparently using mental illness as an insult is your way to go. Now that's disturbing and sad. 

Psychopathic is an adjective, used in this instance towards your post, using a SpongeBob gif calling Taylor “cheapy the cheapskate” over random reports she has not yet contacted Ana’s family. You are proclaiming Taylor to be devoid of empathy and only driven by greed over random tweets, not actually knowing anything about what is going on behind the scenes. That shows a lack of empathy in your post to an artist your are already known on this forum for not liking. Attempting to straw man people’s disgust at your post back at them is certainly an interesting way to deflect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

The only thing disturbing and sad here is you thinking "hey, there's a girl who just died and her family is having trouble dealing with that. Let me find a spongebob gif real quick to call a pop girl cheap", and thinking that is completely acceptable behavior.
And what's there to "calling out your fave"?!?! We just found your cheap sneak is completely disrespectful in this situation. Or how insensitive you are toward the victim we all know you're pretending to care about.

Edited by Rep2000
  • Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Psychopathic is an adjective, used in this instance towards your post, using a SpongeBob gif calling Taylor “cheapy the cheapskate” over random reports she has not yet contacted Ana’s family.

Minimizing it to an "adjective" is just as worse. She's making billions and good for her but she could've donated sooner. She has the big staff that could've handle it i am sure. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Give them/her time, y'all are acting weird :deadvision:

She's in a foreign country, it takes time to fully understand the situation and how she can help the victim's family properly.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Or how insensitive you are toward the victim we all know you're pretending to care about.

If i didn't care i wouldn't have commented. But keep putting words and thoughts on my behalf. 

6 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

If i didn't care i wouldn't have commented. But keep putting words and thoughts on my behalf. 

Your own behaviors said it all. And you commented for all the wrong reasons, not because you care about the victim here. Let me ask you a very fair question, quickly, do you even know the victim's name, without looking it up?

Edited by Rep2000

Ok just to get this clownery over with - the unfortunate situation started during Cruel Summer not before your concert miss coward. The whole point of her not-handwritten letter was to dodge the bullet and drive how international media were going to spread the information - she basically lied to control the narrative.

Now, bad things already happened to Perry, Gaga and Beyoncé fans. How Taylor’s been handling it is a complete shame. 

Her concert is full of shallow love letters like songs so let’s not make a big deal about the one she sang today. That is not a message to Ana or whatsoever. Be clear, miss Taylor.

Plus, converting $10k to Brazilian currency would be more than enough to cover emergency expenses. And that’s about 0.000000001% of her wealth.

:michael:

• Thumbs Down 4

5 minutes ago, danylo said:

Ok just to get this clownery over with - the unfortunate situation started during Cruel Summer not before your concert miss coward. The whole point of her not-handwritten letter was to dodge the bullet and drive how international media were going to spread the information - she basically lied to control the narrative.

Now, bad things already happened to Perry, Gaga and Beyoncé fans. How Taylor’s been handling it is a complete shame. 

Her concert is full of shallow love letters like songs so let’s not make a big deal about the one she sang today. That is not a message to Ana or whatsoever. Be clear, miss Taylor.

Plus, converting $10k to Brazilian currency would be more than enough to cover emergency expenses. And that’s about 0.000000001% of her wealth.

:michael:

And whose clone is this again? @ATRL Administration

Edited by Rep2000

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

And whose clone is this again?

That’s all you got? :rip:

2 minutes ago, danylo said:

That’s all you got? :rip:

I don't have to "got" anything to see that you're a pathetic troll who has 4 comments on this site, with 2 of them being copied back and forth on 2 different threads. Now that is just pathetic.

I’m sure Taylor’s team is working on something behind the scenes. It’s only been 2 days. That being said I don’t think Taylor is personally handling this so it’ll just be her team. 

3 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

I don't have to "got" anything to see that you're a pathetic troll who has 4 comments on this site, with 2 of them being copied back and forth on 2 different threads. Now that is just pathetic.

Well she’s managed to gather a lot of fools just by repeating the same melodies with high school vocabulary so I claim my right to do she same sir

:khalyan: 

• Haha 1

Taylor is obviously not the one to be held accountable for this, but still... if I was a billionaire (or even just a millionaire) and a fan died at my own concert I'd at least reach out to the family and pay for funeral expenses so that the family doesn't need to worry about that while grieving the girl's death.

Give her and her team some time to reach out. They may have already begun to. We don't know. I don't think this is the type of thing she and her team will run to the press with and announce it for the sake of announcing it for attention. 

Yall ate a messy bunch. Taylor or the promoter someone will pay for the expenses it would be negligent not to especially if the family is having to resort to making gofundme. I feel for this family. I hope they r taken care of soon

• ATRL Moderator

Just as a note, the Civics section is for political affairs. Not celebrity backlash.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Just as a note, the Civics section is for political affairs. Not celebrity backlash.

Can you close this thread? People are using a young woman's death for fanwars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The way ATRL would use the death of their own mothers if it meant they had more ammo in their stan-wars, gutter trash.

Edited by Lille
  • Thanks 7