Taylor backlash for not helping the family of deceased fan in Brazil

turuni

Just now, Headlock said:

Using the death of a fan to troll an artist you don’t like is not normal behavior. I’m really not interested in your evaluation of me calling disturbing posts… disturbing.

You're not better than that user in any way 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• Johnny Jacobs

• Headlock

• Digitalism

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Her team's focus was likely first about the remaining concerts and ensuring that they were held safely. Taylor was reportedly emotionally disraught yesterday and today was likely focusing on the concert. 

Things take time.

• Like 5

Just now, Digitalism said:

I'm just going to start reporting these post because i'm sure as they are triggering to me they are to a lot of people. 

Yeah, because that would totally make them learn how inappropriate they are. And the mods would totally take those reports seriously. /s

5 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

You're not better than that user in any way 

What? Literally who are you? Why are you taking issue with people’s justified disgust at the trolling posts over somebody dieing as opposed to those posts in question?

Edited by Headlock

I am genuinely curious and am asking as such: what could Taylor have realistically done to prevent this? The venue itself surely would have been responsible for the safety regulations of the customers. Taylor was seen tossing water bottles out to fans. Rumor has it that she wanted to cancel another date but the venue wouldn’t let her announce it until after conditions were deemed unsafe. What could TAYLOR/HER TEAM done to prevent this other than cancel altogether?

3 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Yeah, because that would totally make them learn how inappropriate they are. And the mods would totally take those reports seriously. /s

They’re talking about reporting YOUR posts, not the trolling posts :deadbanana4:

All the swifties complaining about people turning this into a stanwar are the only ones turning this into a stanwar. She should have immediately contacted her family and asked if they needed anything, just like she should have immediately canceled the next show. Period. Admit that and move the **** on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

What? Literally who are you? Why are you taking issue with people’s justified disgust at the trolling posts over somebody firing as opposed to those posts in question?

Seriously, they have more issues with us reacting when they have no problem telling those disgustingly insensitive stan war dickheads how to *act* in the first place.

• Thanks 1

I am sure once this gets more attention, Taylor's PR team will arrange something and then make sure every major outlet reports on it. :rip:

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

They’re talking about reporting YOUR posts, not the trolling posts :deadbanana4:

I'm acting in sarcasm to show them how ridiculous they are, trying to police us while ignoring the offenders completely. So 2 faced.

I have no doubt she will get in contact with the family. Not doing anything would be completely out of character for her. The last two days must have been all over the place emotionally and in terms of organization and stuff like that. 

Edited by Klein

51 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

season 3 krabby land GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Seriously it's gross. She can cover the costs of the funeral and it wont even be close to made she makes in an hour

Not you running in here. :rip: Taylor and her team have probably been hard at work trying to focus on fixing the issues from the other night because they have jobs and had to prioritize accordingly to ensure it didn’t happen again today. 

Since you don’t have a job outside of being a full time OTH, have you donated to the gofundme yet? Or do you not actually care? 

spacer.png

• Like 3

this thread is messy. it'll probably be closed soon. anyway, taylor will probably reach out and help within the next few days. she's supported her team all throughout the tour, and she's donated money in every city she's gone to. there's no way she's not going to do anything for that girl and her family. 

Taylor’s definitely gonna give her fan’s family what they need in the coming few days i’m positive. I feel so bad for her family rest in peace to that fan.

Are you guys fr saying "it's only been 2/3 days"? It's a body, Jesus christ, it can't wait like this

• Like 1

Transportation issues schmansportation schmissues. That girl better put her fleet of private jets to good use for once

49 minutes ago, Headlock said:

You turning this into stan war fodder is psychopathic, what in the everloving **** is wrong with you?

And a mod liking it too, shocked at which one it is!

What stan war? I said what i said and you need to accept it or move on. Simple. 

Stop crying wolf when your fanbase does the same thing if not worse. 

Just because you can't handle my opinion, doesn't mean i ask for "A STAN WAR!! WFJFRJHFGHF ivam SHOCKED" 

Chill sis. 

16 minutes ago, DougAF said:

Since you don’t have a job outside of being a full time OTH, have you donated to the gofundme yet? Or do you not actually care? 

Rihported 

And yes i do have a job. 

Taylor made billions off this tour. She can spare the 10k. 

nene leakes television GIF

32 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

@khalyan never change

The @ is sending me :bibliahh: 

54 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

You all are getting extremely weird but nothing surprising 

That's rich coming from you. :suburban:

• Haha 1