Javier Milei, the Donald Trump of Argentina Wins Presidency

Horizon Flame

The whole chainsaw things give lunatic and his policies :biblio: it's like the far-right is getting crazier each election

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monster Megamind

• AvadaKedavra

• Joyride

• Movimento PerpĂ©tuo

Seeing right wing americans foam at the mouth at this is insane. This guy is looney tunes.

17 hours ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Lol @ Bolsonaro calling Millei as a "new hope to South America". Gotta love the latin far-right :ahh: 

When a flop comes across another flop to minimize their joint bomb

• Haha 3

Absolutely obsessed with other countries watching America fall apart and be like, "I would like to try that". :ahh:

I find this whole thing and Argentina’s history rather funny. I remember when I forgot his name, basically said that because Argentina was settled and populated by white Europeans it’s better than the rest of Latin America. 

Look at it now. With a right wing president, and an economy that is in the toilet. So much for being white and winning the World Cup. 

The right was able to use propaganda first and capitalized off social media. 

Social Media will be death of society and AI won’t make it any better. People really are THAT GULLIBLE. 

the issue is no balance. The left doesn’t do enough and the right does Too much. 

Edited by FreeXone

I dont know him but what I know is neither the left and the right havent been able to improve Argentina situation. It’s not like they had a better choice either

I never thought I’ll see the day where AMLO defends Pope Francis from attacks…  Milei’s attacks 

I hope Pope Francis visits Argentina soon and make Milei FUME :alexz2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.