Do you prefer white Christmas lights or colored Christmas lights?

Jotham

Do you prefer white Christmas lights or colored Christmas lights?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer white Christmas lights or colored Christmas lights?

• white Christmas lights
    • colored Christmas lights

white looks better. i prefer the decor itself to be colorful and the lights to be warm white

• Like 1

Warm white! But it's compensated because I decorate the tree and festoons around the living/dining rooms with multicolored spheres, baubles and toys :ducky:

Warm white. I find it so cozy and strangely comforting, the colored lights tend to clash and look tacky. I also love the usage of spotlights. There’s a house I drive by a lot that has a giant tree out in their front yard, and they illuminate it with a spotlight of some kind. Kind of hard to explain how exactly it’s done, I assume it’s placed somewhere in the tree and then the branches are lit up - something like that. Anyway, it looks gorgeous.  

As for lights like this is perfect :heart: (I just grabbed the first pic I could find on Google lol):

IMG_6369.jpg

Warm white lights are immaculate.

When I was a child I definitely preferred the mutli-colored lights, and I still have a soft spot for them, but they have to be the right kind of multi-colored.

The new modern LED multi-colored lights with the blue/purple that looks like a black light is disgusting and screams Halloween more than Christmas

For example

YES TO THIS

multi-christmas-tree-lights-green-wire-0

NO TO THIS

Multi-Color-LED-Commercial-Lights-1.jpg

White ones. Colored look tacky and cheap :sorry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.