Do you prefer white Christmas lights or colored Christmas lights?

Jotham

Do you prefer white Christmas lights or colored Christmas lights?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer white Christmas lights or colored Christmas lights?

• white Christmas lights
    • colored Christmas lights

I love multi color >>>>>>

but every few years I would switch to white lights because they’re classic 

• Like 1

As a child I LIVED for multicolor lights, but since 2018 I got a like for just warm white lights.

Now I mix them both for a more spectacular holiday tree :giraffe:

White/warm coloured lights look more classy. I like multi-colour too tho

• Like 1

White lights :gaycat3:

Por que no los dos? 

I decorate my house with both. I have two trees, one in the entrance and one in the living room.  The entrance one is more classy with the white lights and the living room one is more fun and cozy with the multicolored ones.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Por que no los dos? 

I decorate my house with both. I have two trees, one in the entrance and one in the living room.  The entrance one is more classy with the white lights and the living room one is more fun and cozy with the multicolored ones.  

I love this omg 

So my rule of thumb is white for the tree/inside, colored for outside. 

I don't decorate at all but I do prefer white lights. Colored gives me mall vibes for some reason? Was obsessed with them as a kid though! 

White definitely feels more modern, classy and 'aesthetic' but there is such a nostalgic and heart-warming magic about the colored lights that will always resonate with me. 

• Thanks 1

I grew up with colored ones but apparently it’s considered tacky in The Netherlands so I’ve been going for warm LED cluster lights ever since I moved here. 

White look better on the tree but colored ones can be nice too, espefially around the house. I always wanted to have a red tree with all white lights tho :ducky:

I think I prefer white tbh.

What I really can't stand is flashing Christmas lights. Just leave them on normally, you're not in a club

Warm white/yellow (close to the colour of a candle flame). I hate the cold white though.

Ive never had multicoloured lights indoor but there’s something cost and nostalgic about them 

• Like 1

I prefer multicolored, as I find them to be more festive, inviting and warm—if not simply just being more fun. White Christmas lights have their own classic beauty, though, that can create beautiful displays.

I like white lights more. Colored lights almost always look cheap or tacky unless they are done properly and a lot of houses I see decorated with colored lights do not fit that criteria, but white lights always look nice to me. Colored lights on real trees look better to me though.

Edited by Gladiator

The coloured ones.

8 hours ago, Queen of Wembley said:

why is the wording of this question sending me :deadbanana4:

This actually is making me laugh so hard I don't know but the title sends.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.