New polling: Biden PLUMMETS in handling of ME war and overall approval; losing in '24

ZeroSuitBritney

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, KingWitch said:

I think they mean they don't vote consistently. 2020 was mostly an anomaly likely not to be repeated again in terms of young voter turnout . But in every other year you can always count on the older group to always turnout .

Millenials are in their 40s now. Millenials also are the first generation to not shift to the right as they age. This idea is still outdated.

Besides, even if you’re right and young voters choose to sit out, then that means Biden will lose. Anyone dismissing the importance of the young voters is speaking exclusively from a place of cynicism. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• ZeroSuitBritney

We’re supposed to believe this genocidal cretin is a shoe-in for re-election in 11 months??? :ahh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 12/9/2023 at 11:54 AM, Bloo said:

Millenials are in their 40s now. Millenials also are the first generation to not shift to the right as they age. This idea is still outdated.

Besides, even if you’re right and young voters choose to sit out, then that means Biden will lose. Anyone dismissing the importance of the young voters is speaking exclusively from a place of cynicism. 

Millenials are born btw 81 and 96 so only 3 years of that demographic are in their 40s 

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

Millenials are born btw 81 and 96 so only 3 years of that demographic are in their 40s 

Nowhere did I say all millenials are in their 40s.

Progressives still hedging their bets on these polls because they want to see the country burn and millions of minorities suffer just so they can say "I told you so". Thankfully, polling is whack and has been for years and actual election data since 2018 has said the exact opposite. I mean, these are the people who were touting polls to say last month's elections were going to be horrid for Dems. :ahh: 

The great thing about these voters is that they are not single-issue voters and are able to separate Biden being horrific on one issue from his overall performance. Until the GOP stops being horrible, people will continue to vote for the "lesser evil" because it is all they can do.

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Sannie said:

Progressives still hedging their bets on these polls because they want to see the country burn and millions of minorities suffer just so they can say "I told you so". Thankfully, polling is whack and has been for years and actual election data since 2018 has said the exact opposite. I mean, these are the people who were touting polls to say last month's elections were going to be horrid for Dems. :ahh: 

There's literally not a single sentence you've typed here that is either coherent or true.

- Why would people begging Biden to drop unpopular policies to ensure he can win "want him to lose"?

- Polling is largely accurate in the aggregate. To suggest so is baseless anti-intellectualism.

- The same polls you are referencing for this year's state elections.. were largely accurate! (???)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.