New polling: Biden PLUMMETS in handling of ME war and overall approval; losing in '24

ZeroSuitBritney

22 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

Biden is an asshat but Trump is still much worse. 

At some point people get tired of this **** and end up voting for none of the candidates. And we can debate as much as we want about it, but at the end of the day politicians have to make voters feel like they’re being represented. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• GhostBox

• ClashAndBurn

• ZeroSuitBritney

18 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

the "lesser of two evils" tactics... I get it... but we can't keep using this as an excuse. The Democratic party need to realize people actually demand change... if that means Biden losing to Trump so they can see how pissed off people are and want them to actually do what people are asking, then so be it.

The Biden cultist especially the Zionist ones are weird. They fail to address the issue instead they try to guilt trip people with "lesser two evils" card. I expect a political fatigue among democrat supporters

• Like 6

Trump literally moved the US embassy to Jerusalem :skull: If you want more of that, don’t vote, I guess.

• Like 2

Biden is a disaster :bibliahh: what a loser, even the media can't defend him anymore

2 minutes ago, Domination said:

Trump literally moved the US embassy to Jerusalem :skull: If you want more of that, don’t vote, I guess.

I mean, sis, who then kept it there? :redface:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, getBusy said:

At some point people get tired of this **** and end up voting for none of the candidates. And we can debate as much as we want about it, but at the end of the day politicians have to make voters feel like they’re being represented. 

Yeah but sadly the US election system doesn't allow for third-party candidates to succeed. Voting third-party essentially throws your vote away

• Like 1

Biden decrepit corpse is gonna give us Trump 2.0 because he refuses to condemn Israel’s actions… and then trump will be worse for Palestine. 

:skull:

1 hour ago, Aston Martin said:

Or if young voters don't have a candidate that they like, they'll just stay home. This is a problem that doing things like not supporting a genocide would've prevented. 

Do any of yall posting about this stuff even live in the United States? It's giving "no" being how out of touch yall are with Americans day to day lives.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

11 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Do any of yall posting about this stuff even live in the United States? It's giving "no" being how out of touch yall are with Americans day to day lives.

*looks at poll* sis I think you gotta re-evalute who is actually out of step with most Americans here. :redface:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Not only do I live in the United States, I live in one of the reddest states in it. And here's a fact about these day-to-day Americans that you brought up: about 1/3 of eligible American voters do. not. vote. If we want to get more Americans to come out and vote in these elections, then it is the responsibility of politicians to convince voters to come out to vote for them based on their policies. No one is owed a vote.

And while I do vote regularly, I recognize that my vote is pointless because my state is so ******* red. Getting all my friends and then all their friends and then all their friends to vote blue would still not do anything. But that doesn't really matter on the federal level because Presidential elections are won in swing states. Thus, pissing off different factions of the electorate that are the make-or-break votes in winning these swing state races, and thus Presidential elections, is a horrible political strategy. It's what Biden is doing here. Trump being a bloodthirsty, braindead fascist does not mean Biden is exempt from criticism. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 45seconds said:

These polls mean zero right now. Obama would have lost re-election had an election taken place a year out as well because of the whole bail out stuff.

When the primaries are over and it’s Biden v Trump for real then let’s see. 

There’s still time for nature to take them both out before next years election :heart2: 

• Haha 1

We're all just sick of it. Both candidates suck, no one wants either. And we're all sick of being told we have to vote for the lesser of two evils when the  "lesser" is literally enabling and okay with ethnic cleansing. Like what???

The gaslighting needs to stop. And if Joe Biden and the Democrats actually cared about "democracy" as much as they keep crying about it claiming they do, then they need to let actual democracy occur during the primary rather than act like we're a monarchy, or Biden needs to step aside.

Because if Trump is the danger to democracy Democrats never stop crying about and claim he is, then why would you put up such a weak and old candidate up against him and not even try to fight? Smh :doc:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, 45seconds said:

These polls mean zero right now. Obama would have lost re-election had an election taken place a year out as well because of the whole bail out stuff.

When the primaries are over and it’s Biden v Trump for real then let’s see. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Not only do I live in the United States, I live in one of the reddest states in it. And here's a fact about these day-to-day Americans that you brought up: about 1/3 of eligible American voters do. not. vote. If we want to get more Americans to come out and vote in these elections, then it is the responsibility of politicians to convince voters to come out to vote for them based on their policies. No one is owed a vote.

And while I do vote regularly, I recognize that my vote is pointless because my state is so ******* red. Getting all my friends and then all their friends and then all their friends to vote blue would still not do anything. But that doesn't really matter on the federal level because Presidential elections are won in swing states. Thus, pissing off different factions of the electorate that are the make-or-break votes in winning these swing state races, and thus Presidential elections, is a horrible political strategy. It's what Biden is doing here. Trump being a bloodthirsty, braindead fascist does not mean Biden is exempt from criticism. 

I live in one of the bluest states currently, have lived in swing states, the reddest of red states (Texas, Tennessee), I'm more traveled and lived than most Americans and have witnessed all different sides of people. 

TRUMP being a bloodthirsty, brain dead Fascist absolutely means something to the average young and old American no matter what way you try and slice it. And the average American wont even know or remember what is happening overseas when it comes down to election time. People will simply vote for what is closest to blue or red like the always do. 

These polls literally mean nothing. They've tried these on the black community for years, they tried them on states like Nevada for years. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DeadInside said:

Young ppl dont vote anyways so dont matter

As they shouldn't. 

Electoral politics is a farse and changes nothing, literally just a huge waste of time, especially in a place like the US with that clown show called the electoral college. :rip:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DeadInside said:

Young ppl dont vote anyways so dont matter

Young voters are responsible for Biden’s win

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Young voters are responsible for Biden’s win

Suburban (women) voters also helped. And it seems they don’t like Trump too much. 

7 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

These polls literally mean nothing. They've tried these on the black community for years, they tried them on states like Nevada for years. 

Friendly reminder to those reading that polls accurately showed depressed black turnout that ultimately caused Clinton's 2016 loss.

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Friendly reminder to those reading that polls accurately showed depressed black turnout that ultimately caused Clinton's 2016 loss.

Sure. But the 2024 electorate is not the same as the 2016 electorate. 

Just now, GhostBox said:

Sure. But the 2024 electorate is not the same as the 2016 electorate. 

You mean the youth-heavy electorate that polls are showing are collapsing in support for Biden or voting at all?

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

You mean the youth-heavy electorate that polls are showing are collapsing in support for Biden or voting at all?

No. Democrats are doing better now with some groups of voters who used to be gop. This has all been happening after 2016. And considering abortion (huge motivator)  is going to be a huge issue come election time I see those groups moving towards Dems even more. Which could balance out youth decline in some states. Which probably won’t be as bad at these polls are showing. 

Edited by GhostBox

I'm terrified for 2024 tbh. Our first president to lead the country from a prison cell. 

:suburban: 

• Haha 1

It’s a tantamount to the failures of both Biden and the Democratic Party that we are in the state we’re in. “Polls don’t matter” fine, but to even come within margin of error to losing to Trump is a colossal failure

And while young people might not come out on droves to vote for Trump like the poll may suggest, they simply won’t vote at all. Many are just becoming independents. They can see the failure that is Joe Biden and realize that lesser of two evils trope is bogus.

Edited by bad guy
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.