Brazilian police seizes Taylor's cars (Update: She got them back)

Carry My Heart

52 minutes ago, Blue. said:

Her Argentina experience was immaculate. Even when she cancelled the show for the rains, swifties left the venue in peace and we’re happy about being able to merendar :rip:

There’s even a subdivision of the fandom that calls themselves “wet swifties” for the ones that went to that show. But Brazil is a mess, I remember when they latched to her legs during the Red era. 

Argentina shows were amazing :heart2:

• Like 1

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• cat1867

• RideOrDie

• byzantium

1 hour ago, Kyoto said:

She is not above laws just because she is Taylor Swift.

If it was Beyoncé...

Why are you bringing Beyoncé in this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Devin said:

this Latin American leg is hilarious :deadbanana4:

Hilarious? Didn't someone die?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Devin said:

this Latin American leg is hilarious :deadbanana4:

Somebody died :biblio:

@ImsoLOUD There is something legitimately wrong with you, why are you downvoting this?

Edited by Headlock
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

I swear if i have to read one more "she's never coming back..." comment here i'm gonna do something bad. :skull:

2 minutes ago, réveuse said:

Brazilian leg is just so sad. I’m upset for everyone involved.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

this certainly can't be true right?

but yeah she isn't going to Brazil ever again tbh. Seems like one thing after another. The most south she'll go in the Americas from now on is probably just Mexico. 

why would she do that? the Argentinian dates were immaculate except for the thunderstorm one, which was immediately rescheduled.

1 minute ago, Taylena said:

I swear if i have to read one more "she's never coming back..." comment here i'm gonna do something bad. :skull:

Argentina shows were amazing even with the postponement. Brazilian fans are incredible and it’s not fair to blame them, it’s not their fault.

• Like 4

Just now, Joyride said:

why would she do that? the Argentinian dates were immaculate except for the thunderstorm one, which was immediately rescheduled.

because if you go more south you usually always have to do Brazil too. I just dont see her doing the whole transportation process just for Argentina and maybe Chile sadly. Mexico is near the US and latin fans have been traveling there for big artists for decades now so she will probably only continue to do Mexico City dates and that's it :( 

16 minutes ago, réveuse said:

14 minutes ago, Headlock said:

no one is laughing at the death :rip:

the ridiculousness & car situation is hilarious

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

This is fake, by the way

Choquei is a celebrity gossip blog. They have the permissions to have their cars like this. 

20 minutes ago, Headlock said:

@ImsoLOUD There is something legitimately wrong with you, why are you downvoting this?

Those 2 are morons that cry about swifties 24/7 but are obsessed with thier fave and stan wars more than they are. Same for this weirdo:

1 hour ago, katykater said:

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!

She wouldn't dare to set foot in Brazilian soil ever again.

The border between the Anglosphere and Latin America will be restored.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

This is fake, by the way

Choquei is a celebrity gossip blog. They have the permissions to have their cars like this. 

She left for the stadium today already and the cars didn't have the license plates hidden anymore

1 hour ago, KMO said:

I’m guessing a lot of artists do skip it for a reason, many reasons perhaps. This probably just shows that you can be the biggest, most powerful pop star and still have issues navigating these countries.

1 hour ago, HANZ94 said:

Chile The Ghetto :redface:

Taylor is NEVER coming back to Brazil 

The xenophobia in some of the posts here is shocking.

• Like 4

This is fake as I accepted

No one else reported 

You all are trying hard to villainize Brazil. Let's be empathetic towards what happened and hopefully nothing such happens ever again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skysailing said:

It appears that Taylor is eager to depart from Brazil immediately following her remaining shows. The fans/crowd exhibit a blend of intense passion and fervor. The experience seems to have left a profound impact on her, bordering on trauma. Given these circumstances, it is likely that this could be her final visit to Brazil.

girl we haven’t seen her since friday how can you say something like that like it’s fact :rip: are you texting her right now or sum?

10 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Those 2 are morons that cry about swifties 24/7 but are obsessed with thier fave and stan wars more than they are. Same for this weirdo:

mfs cant laugh when drama involves taylor yet ur MUTE when swifties drag and put down other artists?

sit ur goofy looking ass down 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Also some replies in this thread are downright racist. A lot of artists over the years have expressed how their experience in Brazil was nothing but amazing. The stadium staff should be held accountable for their lack or professionalism but please let’s not start acting like the people in Brazil are less than.

Edit: and let the fans be upset they will get over it eventually. But they should be more careful and not camp for hours outside the stadium. Heard that they’re doing it again today :monkey:

Edited by Venice B
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

mfs cant laugh when drama involves taylor yet ur MUTE when swifties drag and put down other artists?

This is just not a situation that exists for your entertainment

• Like 1

Doja Cat also had problems trying to tour down in south America. And you guys wonder why no artists ever go down there. Enjoying flying to Mexico city to see every mainstream artists now that this is totally going to scare most artists from ever going down there.

• Thumbs Down 1

Instead of doing a surprise song on monday she will sing "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" 2 times

:ryan3:

3 hours ago, Devin said:

Somebody dying and 1000s of fans fainting is not “drama.” Stop turning this into stan war nonsense.

Edit: @ImsoLOUD there is legitimately something wrong with you.

Edited by Headlock
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Revolution said:

brazilians are done with her

F_Psg2UXEAAn6wq?format=jpg&name=large

That person will be getting their life on Monday. It's normal to be upset right after the show was postponed. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.