Brazilian police seizes Taylor's cars (Update: She got them back)

Carry My Heart

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• cat1867

• RideOrDie

• byzantium

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!

She wouldn't dare to set foot in Brazilian soil ever again.

The border between the Anglosphere and Latin America will be restored.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

1 minute ago, YellowRibbon said:

Maybe she can add some dates in Colombia and Chile if she wants to come back to Buenos Aires in the future? Although skipping Brazil will make it even more unlikely now.

She will skip south america all together.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Kyoto said:

She will skip south america all together.

I’m guessing a lot of artists do skip it for a reason, many reasons perhaps. This probably just shows that you can be the biggest, most powerful pop star and still have issues navigating these countries.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

This sucks for the Brazilian fans, a lot of things that were out of their control and Taylor's control completely soured this leg and will probably prevent her from ever touring there again

1 minute ago, JorgeM said:

For her next tour latam leg Mexico, Argentina and Chile. Nothing for that country 

:ahh:  Artists only come to South America because of Brazil, they won't come to tour in Argentina, Chile or Colombia.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

If I was here, I’d high tail out of there.

I’d be worried to step back on stage with how she’s been treated by the venue staff and her fans.

• Like 1

I just hope her team must be prepared the next time she visits there. And why is it still summer there? Even here in the desert where I live is already cold.

I just know she'll feel like she needs to make it up for the Brazilian fans. Maybe come back next year after the Canada dates?

Edited by dussel_06
  • Haha 1

There's people camping AGAIN today outside the venue. It's not even 10 am again. And when thunderstorm strikes in the evening and they have to cancel the show they'll be the first talking to tv news about how horrible it was to be outside all day. Their own personal choice.

Just leave this mess please. Unorganized. Can't host an event of this magnitude nor provide basic safety measures. 

• Like 3

Poor Brazilians swifties, I really feel bad for them :cries:. This is all messed up and I think they won't have Taylor back in that country ever again.

32 minutes ago, Carry My Heart said:

For driving around with obstructed license plates.

That account is lying

Do you have any other source cause this is very misleading???

Hope she cancels all the Rio and Sao Paulo shows left.

Edited by Blue.
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

But yeah that account is trolling. I can't help but compare the difference in professionalism between Argentina and Brazil. It's like night and day. 

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

That account is lying

Do you have any other source cause this is very misleading???

Are they?! This outlet has over 20M followers on IG, so I assumed they at least had eyes on the ground.

The tweets do say it's an exclusive scoop.

Chile The Ghetto :redface:

Taylor is NEVER coming back to Brazil 

• Thumbs Down 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.