aespa - "Jingle Bell Rock"

katyberry

I was wondering why their new album promotions only lasted a week 

Edited by katyberry
  • Like 2

We're gonna get: winter album, English full album, Spanish album, remix album, all the members solo album before actual full korean album :gaycat2:

• Haha 7

But we need an actual WINTER solo album! 

26 minutes ago, aeult said:

sm draining MYs all pocket money so they can fund smngg debut :angry:

We love that :clap3:

is it an album or just that JBR cover?

6 hours ago, TakeYouToHell said:

We're gonna get: winter album, English full album, Spanish album, remix album, all the members solo album before actual full korean album :gaycat2:

I'm confused so are we getting winter's solo album or a Christmas album because no one gives a **** about getting Christmas music from aespa. Also y'all need to stop gatekeeping kpop idols. Asian artists being able to find success and popularity outside of their main markets because they're no longer just a trend or a niche anymore is major. Let the girls global dominate as they should and support! 

6 hours ago, Taylena said:

But we need an actual WINTER solo album! 

Yeah wouldn't this make more sense to do in the meantime??? Go in order of member rankings like Winter, Karina, NingNing and Giselle. 

6 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Mean Girls, huh. We need Blonderina back as Regina George :giraffe:

Absolutely not. The blonde washed her out and made her look so basic. Also the dye job really did a number on her. Did you not see how damaged her hair was after 💀 

6 hours ago, katyberry said:

It really is true 

Unless its a blackpink Christmas bop remix of the original we don't wait it. I much would've rathered a music video for trick or trick

Any tea on their full length debut album coming out Q1 next year?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Unless its a blackpink Christmas bop remix of the original we don't wait it.

:clap: TASTE!!! I'm here for bombastic, over-the-top songs like BP in their prime. The way you phrased it sent me, though :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:clap: TASTE!!! I'm here for bombastic, over-the-top songs like BP in their prime. The way you phrased it sent me, though :bibliahh:

I just need their solos their full length debut now. I'm working my ass off right now to make sure I got money to secure seeing them again but I want all new music. 

• Thanks 1

the lyrics are the same as the original tho there are a few new adlibs , and a new verse thats sung over a breakdown;

ring ring ring jingle bell rock

play it like a spell i wont tell

jingle bell talk

so giddy up giddy up

turn it up fast till we burn up

we are never gonna stop

jingle bell rock

this song is kinda funny actually , but good for what it iis, sadly only 2:10

• Like 1

pretty sure this is just for the annual SM christmas special 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.