European Commission to freeze ads on Twitter (Elon Musk’s X)

okgo

as they should, eliminate all fascist propaganda spewed by this moron, next is boycott x in europe :clap3:

• Like 1

Kinda surprised to hear that the EU commission still bought ads on Twitter up until recently :dies:

"We don't like that X doesn't sell our propaganda anymore and letting everyone telling their truth so we will destroy it"

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Europe>>>>>>>>>>>

Poor americans, must be hard living in a country where  government doesn't give a f*** about you

6 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

"We don't like that X doesn't sell our propaganda anymore and letting everyone telling their truth so we will destroy it"

you should get banned you incel troll. Good thing Bigbang is forgotten and rotting 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Raptus said:

you should get banned you incel troll. Good thing Bigbang is forgotten and rotting 

Ohh another example of "let's offend the one who doesn't agree with me, EVERYONE MUST AGREE WITH ME. "

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Ohh another example of "let's offend the one who doesn't agree with me, EVERYONE MUST AGREE WITH ME. "

Why should i respect Elon's dumb fanboys? The same people that worship Andrew Tate :rip: Btw. that mask is not helping, G-dragon is still an ugly f*** :alexz2:

Edited by Raptus

7 minutes ago, Raptus said:

Why should i respect Elon's dumb fanboys? The same people that worship Andrew Tate :rip: Btw. that mask is not helping, G-dragon is still an ugly f*** :alexz2:

Yes carry on insulting, even insulting people who has nothing to do with it, it just shows how shallow and empty mind you have looooool and ugly one, I'm not even a man, but keep going, put a stereotype to anyone who disagree with you then attack them and insulte them to feel happy. 

7 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Yes carry on insulting, even insulting people who has nothing to do with it, it just shows how shallow and empty mind you have looooool and ugly one, I'm not even a man, but keep going, put a stereotype to anyone who disagree with you then attack them and insulte them to feel happy. 

Nicki Minaj Spinning GIF - Nicki Minaj Spinning Bye - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Raptus

I got excited for a sec, but then:

The European Commission has only advertised about $5,000 so far this year

3 hours ago, C-Amber said:

Elon Musk cosigned a conspiracy theory that killed 10 Jewish people in 2018 that Jews are a cabal of evil people that want to destroy the noble white race with inferior Middle Easterners and Africans. :rip:

Would Musk support the arrivals of Palestinian refugees in the West?

3 hours ago, C-Amber said:

No, we don't like that X is spreading misinformation and fascism against minorities and that Mr. X supports far right political parties in Europe which fight against the rights of minorities, women, freedom and democracy in general. You can't hide behind "free speech" or words like wOkE. Free speech has its limits like everything in life. The only propaganda that X sells is the propaganda of the far right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.