32 members have voted

1. 1. Which intro is the best

• Fearless Tour
    • Speak Now World Tour
    • The Red Tour
    • The 1989 World Tour
    • Reputation Stadium Tour
    • The Eras Tour

Of all of Taylor's major tours, which do you think had the best intro?

I personally love the Speak Now intro, I still get chills when I see it but as much as I love to drag reputa, that RFI intro is pretty iconic :suburban:

Personal preference for the Speak Now Tour intro "Drop everything now". Sparks Fly is just too good.:jonny4:

Objectively, the Reputation tour might be the best one. The retrospective of what the media said about her into Ready For It is gag worthy. :jonny4:

Overall, her openings are always great, except for the Fearless tour (but we can cut her some slack, that was her very first headlining tour).

Speak Now = Reputation > Eras > 1989 > Red >>> Fearless. 

Eras' was crazy to experience live but reputation. 1989 and Fearless' were tragic.

My two favorites are 1989 and Eras. 

1) 1989 will probably not get a lot of love here, but there is something about the WTNY synth sound that is so electrifying and euphoric.  The neon, the lights from all the wristbands, her just pausing after saying “Welcome to NY” to thunderous applause.  I love it.

2) I like how the Eras tour starts out more theatrically.  Rather than intense and in your face (see reputation…which is also good) it’s a bit more elegant and still gets to the intensity by the end.  I also like that she starts out with the line “it’s you and me, that’s my whole world”.

Eras is my favorite personally. It's so beautiful. Speak Now and Reputation are tied in second place though. 

1989's is pretty good. And I don't really mind the Fearless opening. Red's is the most lackluster for me. The red light and the heartbeat was cute, but then nothing else happens.

Ready For It?… is just too iconic I fear. 

Eras tour is a close second but we have to sit through MAATHP so it loses a few points :cm: Thankfully CS comes in QUICK to save it 

For me eras tour > reputation tour > speak now tour > 1989 tour > fearless tour > red tour 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.