Breaking: Diddy settles Cassie’s lawsuit, terms undisclosed

hallucinate

I hope he continues to get exposed. I honestly think he did something to Bieber as well, that man is ****** up by something done to him while he was a child. Allegedly Usher may have been abused as well

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• slw84

• i spit on haters

• okgo

Reading over the filing makes me look at pretty much any and every one who's cool with Diddy differently...

2 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

I hope he continues to get exposed. I honestly think he did something to Bieber as well, that man is ****** up by something done to him while he was a child. Allegedly Usher may have been abused as well

He was...Usher's mother had to intervene. 

I now understand why Ri was never at those White Parties that he'd host. Also, he had scums like Russell Crowe and who knows how many other predators at those parties. I'm side eyeing you Akon. Can someone compile a list of every celebrity that has been confirmed to attend Diddy's parties over the years? I'm trying to see something. 

Also Naomi......why does she always get caught up with the worst of them? I'm starting to believe the rumors that she's a Madame that procures young girls for powerful men. 

Edited by Jormungand
  • Like 2

Cassie got a very good lawyer. I hope she gets justice 

Hes horrible and a lot of these Celebrities are demons.

Esp people who's on Jeffrey Epstein flight list:pukey:

EcNTeq5UYAAXu-4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, Magic_boXX said:

Hes horrible and a lot of these Celebrities are demons.

Esp people who's on Jeffrey Epstein flight list:pukey:

EcNTeq5UYAAXu-4.jpg

That list is actually fake sis😬 most of the people on that list have absolutely no connection with him or they were just photoed with him at an event. He had access like that. I was in a picture shaking hands with one of my old boss who turned out to be sexual predator🥴 no one at work had any clue. 

I can link the unredacted version of his little black book which would probably be the easiest way to cross reference who has actually been on his plane. Not every one on that list would've flown on his plane or been privy to his dealings, but most would have known something much like Melinda who wanted Bill Gates to not associate with Epstein. 

Edited by Jormungand
  • Like 5

I just read into this and wtf? :biblio: Poor Cassie, I hope she’s staying safe and finding what peace and healing she can. 

The rabbit hole goes so deep too, the things I’ve read regarding Bieber is.. terrifying

17 minutes ago, Jormungand said:

That list is actually fake sis😬 most of the people on that list have absolutely no connection with him or they were just photoed with him at an event. He had access like that. I was in a picture shaking hands with one of my old boss who turned out to be sexual predator🥴 no one at work had any clue. 

I can link the unredacted version of his little black book which would probably be the easiest way to cross reference who has actually been on his plane. Not every one on that list would've flown on his plane or been privy to his dealings, but most would have known something much like Melinda who wanted Bill Gates to not associate with Epstein. 

I definitely would love to see this list. I do understand what you are saying, but with Hollywood everyone is too hush hush. And I'm sure a lot of them knew or had some idea what is going on, esp if you flying out to a small island.

Same as with P-diddy, everyone knows what happens at his parties and it's been speculations for yrs about him. People again just kept it hush, you can see in every Cassie photo she's like a void inside.

Edited by Magic_boXX

This has been a long time coming, Diddy has been scum and he made it even more clear during Making The Band that he was clearly capable of abuse which extends beyond verbal. Been a longtime fan of Cassie and she's had so many scrapped records that really would've given her a lot more artist credibility than being a "one hit wonder", she was hopping on the experimental R&B trend before it really blew up. 

Very proud of her for standing up, it's about time somebody did to this extent as much as Aubrey O'Day loves a headline I just know she's going to bring a lot of other Bad Boy artists to come together and support her through their own experiences. Justice for the females of Bad Boy, he really did Danity Kane and Dream dirty. Scum of a man!!

5 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

If the rumours are true and not only conspiracy stuff

Usher was victim of Diddy and like some victims in some special cases.. he also turned into an abuser and Justin was clearly groomed by both

This is one of the reasons why Biebs is so depressed today even all his power and money but he's scared of spilling the tea cause he would be called gay and mocked by the whole planet. 

LaReid also said one time of how  the first time he saw Justin..."He was beautiful as a woman" and thats a very creepy thing :giraffe:
LaReid was also accused of sexual assault recently

These are probably rumours-gossip (hope they are for the sake of bieber) but we never know......
So many singers in the industry have talked of how they were preyed upon by producers-managers
Could be a reality

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Thanks 1

And he silences Cassie yet again. And will continue to do so with past and future victims. I'm glad Cassie still came forward, which was an incredibly brave (and even dangerous) move to make. But I wish she didn't accept this second settlement offer. I would have strongly urged her not to if I were her lawyer. I do think the damage is already done because this shed a really dark light on Diddy and just confirmed with most of us already knew about him and have been saying for decades. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Aiya said:

WTF

O M G

I wonder if more people will feel comfortable coming forward. Aubrey *alluded* to a Me Too situation happening during her time at Bad Boy.

I feel like she's accomplished what she wanted!

EDIT: when I said feel like Cassie accomplished what she wanted to accomplish, Diddy is done, and the truth is (finally) out there about him, this was a watershed moment for Me Too for the hip hop community. 

Edited by Stepfon
  • Thumbs Down 3

wtf at him skating away with a settlement...

whatever, his Karmic retribution is still on. Cassie filed her lawsuit 5 years to the exact day that Kim Porter passed. He can't escape his fate.

• Like 2

wait what?? not me JUST finding out about this and it being settled already???

12 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Just found out all the girls of danity Kane minus Shannon didn’t sign that nda for their publishing. He’s ****** cause they said the abuse they went though was bad and they are all supporting Cassie (drea doesn’t use social media). They are in talks for a documentary against diddy. 

this whole thing is making me remember so much random fuckery from years past concerning him. Like how he used to deal with and treat certain people on different seasons of Making The Band. I remember Q from Day26 acting erratically and trying to fight everyone on Making The Band 4. Now, I'm wondering if Puff did something dastardly to him because he seemed really off in the last season.

Cassie isn’t dumb. Her team knows that this settlement is an admission of guilt to the public eye, Sean knew that if they took this to court he would be done for. 

Still hope he gets what he deserves and that this made a huge dent in his bank account. 

• Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.