• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• slw84

• i spit on haters

• okgo

OMG i jus saw this and da gasp i let out

I hope Cassie wins and to take him for all he is worth. Maybe give the proceeds to Bad Boy records girls for that trash publication deal that Mr Brother Love sent to them

• Like 2

omg i am literally watching a 'deep dive' of his blind items on tik tok right now! what timing. He is TRASH.

I hope Cassie finds and has found the time to heal and I hope Diddy spends the rest of his days behind bars. 

• Like 4

I hope she wins and may god bless her.

There's A LOTTTTT of stories out there about him (involving young men) allegedly..

I feel like this is only the beginning. Poor Cassie, I'm sorry she had to suffer through that. She seems to be in a much healthier relationship now.

• Like 4

Oh my god he is foul. I hope she wins.

Disgusting. I hope Cassie gets justice, I’m really happy she was able to escape him.

This man is evil. I hope she sues his ass. I'll always have a soft spot for Cassie. Her debut album had bops and I also enjoy some of her unreleased songs from 2007 to 2009. 

• Like 1

In one incident described in the court papers, Ms. Ventura says that in early 2012, Mr. Combs grew so angry about her dating the rapper Kid Cudi that he said he would blow up the rapper’s car. “Around that time,” the suit says, “Kid Cudi’s car exploded in his driveway.”

Through a spokeswoman, Kid Cudi confirmed Ms. Ventura’s account. “This is all true,” he said.

Insane

“When she was 19, he began a pattern of control and abuse that included plying her with drugs, beating her and forcing her to have sex with a succession of male prostitutes while he filmed the encounters.”

“In 2018, the suit says, near the end of their relationship, Mr. Combs forced his way into her home and r*ped her.”

“he began coercing her “to engage in a fantasy of his called ‘voyeurism,’” in which she was directed to have s*x with a succession of male prostitutes, while Mr. Combs watched, masturbated, took pictures and shot video."

“In one incident described in the court papers, Ms. Ventura says that in early 2012, Mr. Combs grew so angry about her dating the rapper Kid Cudi that he said he would blow up the rapper's car. "Around that time," the suit says, "Kid Cudi's car exploded in his driveway."

This is INSANE omg and these quotes aren't even the surface.... I truly truly wish Cassie gets her justice and healing.

(Also off-topic but now I really believe he got Tupac k*lled)

Edited by I Melt Away
  • Like 3

she’s really brave for this & i believe every word

i hope she & her family stay safe 

• Like 3

This is  very courageous from Cassie I hope she is healing and is okay now and I pray she and her family will remain safe 

• Like 7

This is scary. The control, the years of violence and blowing up a vehicle? Someone with too much power is capable of doing all of these things. 

I'm glad Cassie spoke up and is done with him. Their relationship never sat right with me. He absolutely silenced her and her music once they got together as a couple. 

• Like 1

jesus the details in this are insane… poor Cassie, i hope she feels proud of herself for taking this step and may Diddy get what he deserves 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.