Tyla f/ Travis Scott - "Water (Remix)"

Alex

:rip:

This isn’t gonna help the song at all

• Like 2

Travis is chart obsessed and his stans buy multiple versions so this is a good idea chart wise, but I will not be listening 

Im sorry but i listened to the leek and this sounds like garbage. who tf pitched this idea to her? why didnt they put Rema, Doja Cat even Ice Spice or something on this. Like this song needs an uplifting pop sound. Not this industrial autotuned trap sound of travis scott :rip:

I mean the leak is decent but it didn't really enhance or improve the song at all, just another lazy remix with an autotuned verse shoved in. Her team needs to ask themselves if this was really the best choice for a remix cause everybody's just gonna go back to the original after like the first week :coffee2:

7 minutes ago, houdini said:

Im sorry but i listened to the leek and this sounds like garbage. who tf pitched this idea to her? why didnt they put Rema, Doja Cat even Ice Spice or something on this. Like this song needs an uplifting pop sound. Not this industrial autotuned trap sound of travis scott :rip:

like that moment when a mashup is better than the actual remix

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Paulo Rcardo said:

What about the album?

Looks like she’s teased a blurred out tracklist on her socials this last week? Maybe an official announcement this month?

3 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Looks like she’s teased a blurred out tracklist on her socials this last week? Maybe an official announcement this month?

And the pic with the "tracklist" gives me album artwork, but I guess it's an EP.

They labelmates so it makes sense

with da mashup of Water & Naked goin viral on TikTok and u give us this?!?!?!

Stupid idea :rip: Definitely been noticing how she and her team move like amateurs and aren't strategic at all.

Travis' fanbase won't be the type of people to stick around and stream her amapiano catalogue of music once this collabo is all said and done:rip: Good luck.

the way this could have been like ….. easily the #1 biggest song of the decade if it had been Rihanna

The label ish has started already. They are both on Epic.

Travis' album did "well" but it's kind of come and gone at the same time (hype/buzz wise).

This (to me) comes across like the label using their shiny new artist with a hot song to reheat the buzz around their established act. 

It makes total business sense, but is just meh in the grand scheme of things. 

I'm not even a Chris Brown stan (contrary to my username), but even that would have been more interesting. 

Drake even would have made the most sense, but I hope they are saving those collabs for the next run of singles so she can immediately shake off the one-hit-wonder trap.

• Like 3

Ew not Travis Scott. What a waste. 

They should’ve gone with Rihanna or Doja Cat. 

Wait is this fake news? :rip: Cause why the hell is she suddenly also releasing a Water remix with Marshmello :deadvision: What is going on

1 hour ago, qurl said:

the way this could have been like ….. easily the #1 biggest song of the decade if it had been Rihanna

This is so true lmao :deadbanana2:

I honestly thought this would be her Umbrella tbh, but I'm fine with being her Pon de Replay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.