February 2024 

1 minute ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

There is more coming in February however 

1 minute ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

February 2024 

you are joking, right? :jonny:

2 minutes ago, xokuba said:

you are joking, right? :jonny:

More information coming. Kylie’s team forgot about this and everything is coming out rushed lol but yeah Johnny Douglas who worked on the album said more stuff is coming in February 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pop Music Aussie said:

More information coming. Kylie’s team forgot about this and everything is coming out rushed lol but yeah Johnny Douglas who worked on the album said more stuff is coming in February 

Good to know.

The only song I know from this album is "Slow" and when i listened to the album a month or so ago, it sounded too dated for me to invest in. Also is her vocal processing super strange on this album?

Ill give it another run through just incase. I became a Kylie fan when she dropped Aphrodite, just to give yall context. 

Edited by MusicIsMyMaster

21 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Good to know.

The only song I know from this album is "Slow" and when i listened to the album a month or so ago, it sounded too dated for me to invest in. Also is her vocal processing super strange on this album?

Ill give it another run through just incase. I became a Kylie fan when she dropped Aphrodite, just to give yall context. 

MTE but it gets better and better. Once you realize it was an attempt to recreate the sound that was popular in the US at the time, it just hits different idk lol 

• Like 1

Maybe for X's sixteenth they could re-release the album with all the b-sides and unreleased stuff from that era on streaming. I say to myself fully knowing it's not happening

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

MTE but it gets better and better. Once you realize it was an attempt to recreate the sound that was popular in the US at the time, it just hits different idk lol 

All the hardcore Kylie fans always tell me this was her best album, the most cohesive etc. I guess one had to be around during the actual release of the era to fully understand it. 

To me Body Language always felt like her not knowing where to go after Fever's US success bamboozled her. It's not bad per se but it never sounded like a true Kylie album to me.