Left-wing PSOE's Pedro Sanchez officially re-elected as PM of Spain

Antisocialites

Mas sabe el Perro Sanxe por perro que por sanxe.

Couldn’t be more happy, other 4 years of progressive government and 4 years more of fascist tears 

• Like 3

I'm left wing as it gets, but the amnesty stuff rubs me the wrong way. He better do a great job these upcoming 4 years and doesn't regret this choice, or I fear Spain will be up for its far-right hera in 2027/2028 :gaycat6:

Mmmmm papi did it

I'm only glad V:pukey:X is nowhere near to leading this country.

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I'm left wing as it gets, but the amnesty stuff rubs me the wrong way. He better do a great job these upcoming 4 years and doesn't regret this choice, or I fear Spain will be up for its far-right hera in 2027/2028 :gaycat6:

I 100% agree with this. I live in Spain and most people here that support PSOE aren't thrilled about the amnesty piece...so it better not backfire and he better get **** done. 

29 minutes ago, HEAVYONIT said:

I 100% agree with this. I live in Spain and most people here that support PSOE aren't thrilled about the amnesty piece...so it better not backfire and he better get **** done. 

La pura verdad es que a la mayoría de personas que no son neo-franquistas crispados (que son los que verdaderamente hacen ruido) les da igual la amnistía. Hay mil cosas más importantes que preocupan a la sociedad del país que un mero instrumento jurídico que ni siquiera aún ha sido llevado al Congreso para su aprobación.

Edited by Antisocialites
  • Like 1

I wonder how much this alliance will cost the left in the European election next year. But one thing must be acknowledged, Spain has the best economy in Europe right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.