• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• computer.boy

• Gladiator

• Katamari

• kyliefever2002

1 hour ago, perfectillusion204 said:

When “Hey Joe” features Taylor & it’s THE breakup song we’ve been waiting for :fan: which then leads into Call Me After Midnight 👀

Thought the same thing it’s clowning time :deadbanana2:

i love some bleachers and red hearse i need that ASAP!

2 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

all the vinyls from dirty hit have four bonus tracks

D1. i am in your hands
D2. margo
D3. alma mater from the day it was written
D4. drug free america

they also have 4 alternative covers

427369.png427370.png427371.png427375-1.png

Damn ma is it that serious :deadbanana4:

ot: 70k first incoming I fear :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Klein said:

I was excited thinking it would come this Friday but no, it's out in March 2024. 

:suburban:

It’s clearly resdy to go out now but they got to delay things now for vinyl so they can have a cute debut on the charts 

it’s getting tiring tbh :suburban:

3 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

all the vinyls from dirty hit have four bonus tracks

D1. i am in your hands
D2. margo
D3. alma mater from the day it was written
D4. drug free america

they also have 4 alternative covers

427369.png427370.png427371.png427375-1.png

Well this will debut with at least 1.5M because Taylor did this too and I was told she only sells as much because of it.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Barely 2 pages, I - :skull:

How's the Florence song?

Although I liked Me Before You, Alma Mater, and Tiny Moves, I was hoping for more songs like Modern Girl. I suspect people who really like Ocean Blvd will enjoy this album.

The album is okay. It sounds like it is fishing for critical acclaim, to me, and I do believe that it will likely get it. But it is far less easily consumed compared to every album prior. Take The Sadness Out of Saturday Night was a much, much better album in my opinion based on my initial listen.

Edited by Gladiator
  • Like 1

Such an underwhelming release. Love Modern Girl so much and DYKTTATUOB? too. Yet it felt like I listened to an ambient album where someone just sang some phrases here and there without any structures or clear melodies. He used the same synth than MIDNIGHTS on every track and decided not to use any other instruments. It is such a flat album.

Jesus Is Dead is what's closer to Modern Girl and Self Respect is okay but we can barely hear Florence. With Modern Girl as the lead I was expecting at least 2 or 3 new How Dare You Want More/Don't Take The Money/Rollercoaster out of the 14 tracks. But I guess no new euphoric pure Bleachers bops.

Edited by Marceau

Listened to this at the record store I work at and I was so bored, I skipped to another album before Side C :rip: 

This is awful lol.

Funny how he's receiving backlash for criticising Kanye regarding his quality when Bleachers' quality went downhill since 2017.

We get it, he likes Springsteen's music but come on, give us something new, at least "Gone Now" had a nice balance of modern synths / production and old-style chords.

I wanted something similar to The Vaccine's recent album tbh.

Edited by computer.boy
  • Like 1

My opinion on the album has changed a lot throughout the day already.

Edited by Gladiator

I really really liked the singles, the album overall is alright but I think some of the songs will grow on me!

Idk if I'm deaf or what but me before you kinda sounds like You Are In Love by Taylor? 

I know he wrote and produced on both songs but geez. :rip:

its just crazy how he is not able to evolve his sound

The Springsteen tribute act thing has been tired for a while. When is he going to do something new and different?

I wonder if Lana does that forced smile when he plays her his music and ask if she likes it

Lana Del Rey's Lust for Life returns to the BB200 after 6 years. Did talent  won? - Base - ATRL

Idk. I liked it. I liked the beat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.