• ClashAndBurn

• spree

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Are you dumb 

What's this supposed to mean?

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, FreeXone said:

This is why I’m so confused on why ATRL was so anti biden being elected in 2020 as if Trump was going to be pro Palestine lmfao 

Because progressive voters wanna vote for progressive candidates, how y'all still not getting that :rip: Gen-Z is very clearly leaning progressive and that's why the DNC is scrambling and old ass neoliberals are scared and they should be because the writing's on the wall.

6 hours ago, Aristotle said:

I don't care about Biden but this is being brought in every Trump thread. We all know Trump is worse than Biden even those who say they wont vote for Biden.  Give it a rest.

Are we sure about that? Are we sure? Like I said, PLENTY of people on ATRL were trying to push the narrative that Trump is better. PLENTY. In fact so many a few weeks ago were praising an article about how Biden is so much worse than Trump.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Are we sure about that? Are we sure? Like I said, PLENTY of people on ATRL were trying to push the narrative that Trump is better. PLENTY. In fact so many a few weeks ago were praising an article about how Biden is so much worse than Trump.

Talking about pushing narratives, let’s address how you were constantly spreading zionist lies and it was crickets once your ass started getting clocked left and right and israel got exposed for lying.

The audacity :cm:

Edited by airplane

5 minutes ago, airplane said:

Talking about pushing narratives, let’s address how you were constantly spreading zionist lies and it was crickets once your ass started getting clocked left and right and israel got exposed for lying.

The audacity :cm:

Care to share some deets about what lies I was spreading that was 'debunked'?

• Thumbs Down 2

48 minutes ago, spree said:

I'm curious to know what exactly you think is going to happen with a Trump administration?  Won't have elections?

Because when Trump gets in he wants to have power over every federal agency and just states at a rally future political opponents of his will be indicted if they pull ahead of him in any polls. I mean hell January 6th was a preview of the next time Trump is in office only next time, he will have people around him who won’t stop him. I hate Mike pence but him going through with certifying the election saved us. There’s a reason Trump loves the dictators of the world, he admires them and wants to be them. 

2 minutes ago, woohoo said:

Because when Trump gets in he wants to have power over every federal agency and just states at a rally future political opponents of his will be indicted if they pull ahead of him in any polls. I mean hell January 6th was a preview of the next time Trump is in office only next time, he will have people around him who won’t stop him. I hate Mike pence but him going through with certifying the election saved us. There’s a reason Trump loves the dictators of the world, he admires them and wants to be them. 

well he's not going to get rid of the 2-term presidency rule, lol.  Besides, he'll be 83 in 2028 and he's already showing cognitive decline just like Biden.  To me, it's 4 years and that's it from Trump.  Hopefully less than that if he's in prison. 

1 hour ago, spree said:

well he's not going to get rid of the 2-term presidency rule, lol.  Besides, he'll be 83 in 2028 and he's already showing cognitive decline just like Biden.  To me, it's 4 years and that's it from Trump.  Hopefully less than that if he's in prison. 

That’s just hopeful wishing. He’s literally telling us what he will do and yet you guys are just like “shrugs he won’t do that” 💀

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

That’s just hopeful wishing. He’s literally telling us what he will do and yet you guys are just like “shrugs he won’t do that” 💀

well he told us he would do a lot of things that never happened. 

• Thumbs Down 4

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real because some of you thinking he can change the literal Constitution is just insane. Mandatory civics classes are needed :rip:

• Thumbs Down 4

36 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real because some of you thinking he can change the literal Constitution is just insane. Mandatory civics classes are needed :rip:

I agree.  It's all talk to get his base riled-up.  And it works.  But he doesn't actually mean it. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I frankly really struggle to see how people can still be saying "surely Trump is all talk and he doesn't actually mean what he's saying" after January 6th :rip: People were SO certain that all his talk before the election about how he'd refuse to concede if he lost and would call the whole thing rigged was just him trying to rile people up and that he'd ultimately do nothing after he actually lost. Trump has consistently proven that he fully intends to act on his rhetoric - whether he succeeds is another question, but he will absolutely try.

As for people saying "well he can't change the 2-term presidency rule" or "it's delusional to think he can single-handedly amend the Constitution" - he doesn't have to actually do those things, he just needs enough people in power on his side who are willing to either disregard the Constitution or (more likely) are willing to bend over backwards to come up with some nonsense interpretation of why Trump's proposal isn't actually a constitutional violation. I was very firmly one of those people in 2020 who said that people were being overdramatic about how Trump would succeed in not actually leaving the White House, but then over 100 House Republicans voted against certifying election results. And that number is getting bigger, not smaller. Literally every single GOP House member just voted for a Speaker who not only voted against certification, but played a lead role in trying to get the results overturned. The political aftermath of January 6th has taught most Republican officials that going along with Trump's delusions is a politically safer option than assuming that there's any portion of his voters (or even some swing voters) who actively care about democratic institutions.

It just feels like there's a lot of American exceptionalism going on when people act like the U.S. is magically immune to an autocracy. Lots of dictators throughout history have started off by being democratically elected and then proceeded to rapidly consolidate power. I'm not saying it will happen in the U.S., but it absolutely can happen if enough people go along with it, and there's very worrying signs right now that there are in fact enough people who would go along with it.

• Thanks 3

Can someone merge all the "vote for genocide" threads, because there is nothing new here.

20 hours ago, Delirious said:

But but but didn't you guys want to vote for Trump? :coffee:

:cm:

Please. No he won't. How many things did he promise during his campaign that he actually ended up doing? 

20 hours ago, Prodigal Self said:

Because progressive voters wanna vote for progressive candidates, how y'all still not getting that :rip: Gen-Z is very clearly leaning progressive and that's why the DNC is scrambling and old ass neoliberals are scared and they should be because the writing's on the wall.

I understand that and trust me I wanted warren or Bernie. But to be like we should of voted trump is absurd lol

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.