Pokemon Johto Rate | Mission Accomplished

Year of Shadow

Let's not forget that Shuckle was the first pokemon to ever get an ability before gen 3 even dropped, trully a trailblazer and doesn't get the credit it deserves

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• BambiStar

• Subomie

• Seffers

12 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

Let's not forget that Shuckle was the first pokemon to ever get an ability before gen 3 even dropped, trully a trailblazer and doesn't get the credit it deserves

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e294aae70e1bffaa923c5034d5a.thumb.gif.9520edf684ff2497b23873b67c0f635f.gif

the ability to be useless

• Haha 1

Hey, will start in 3 hours and 20 minutes. 

Update:

#60 Elekid
#61 Hoothoot
#62 Yanma
#63 Hitmontop
#64 Ledian
#65 Swinub

The scores are extremely tight for these and Norte's score was actually a 10 not a 0 so Elekid goes from #65 to #60.

I used vlookup to get the scores and noticed various 10s and 15s got messed up because of formatting like this:
Smoochum - 7
Elekid- 10
Magby - 10

So I manually went over each list and this one slipped. I'll go over the lists again. 

By the way, why did a lot of people not give a 0 and/or 15? That also threw me off.

epMvBKo.gif

Hoenn Rate I'll look into an alternative to vlookup, too much manual work that causes human errors. Sorry about that.

@Hey Dude @Hallad173 @Jacobdaniel @PMM @Magickarp @Rune @plaidarms @PillowCase @Hurem @panochita @gardendreams @Frappucino @Rabbit @Blue. @Funnyfatty @LastKiss @Dark Miracles @thatsmydemi @Heldenzeit @checkm4te @peroxideblonde @BenAmuro @Red Light @Chiidish @Sadie Saxton @Dear Reader @Sg123 @Conker @TaggedGalaxy @SlowGinFizzzz @sugrbby666 @Flexus @LewisK @Curaga @elevate @Norte @UnusualBoy @Gourgeist @G.U.Y @Fevesy @halcyonday @Canon @sunbathinganimal @By the Water @Solar @Vroom Vroom @thinking @CristianGarcia @Subomie @Seffers @karron0624 @Touch Pass @CBC @Apostolis @Ewan Chaos @Relampago. @Konril @Almodusa @Rigalo @Rence @illWill @Ponzi @Sawk @Euterpe @BambiStar @coolcristobal @khalyan @Katamari @Rachel Berry

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If i had made a mistake like that, y'all would have found out 1 minute later, & then claimed i was purposely rigging.

I don't see any other explanation other than racism. Why was the non-white rate, the most scrutinised? 

7 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Hoenn Rate I'll look into an alternative to vlookup, too much manual work that causes human errors. Sorry about that.

What i used was this: https://excelchamps.com/formulas/split-a-text-using-a-space/

Scroll down to "Split Cell Value with Text to Column using a Space"

7-select-delimited.png

• Thanks 1

not my score giving Eleking a top 60 placement :foxaylove:

4 hours ago, Seffers said:

fapksfpjspjiafs :ahh:

not all this over Aipom of all pokemon

4 hours ago, Ponzi said:

Like...

Guess I'm coming for Ambipom next!

My voodoo is working over time, your 15s are gonna serve OUT soon 

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Sawk said:

My voodoo is working over time, your 15s are gonna serve OUT soon 

spacer.png

you WISH!!

happy-togepi.gif

3 hours ago, Solar said:

the ability to be useless

he wasn't the only one to have this ability

trailblazing canceled icon canceled

epMvBKo.gif

1 hour ago, Hey Dude said:

Hey, will start in 3 hours and 20 minutes. 

Update:

#60 Elekid
#61 Hoothoot
#62 Yanma
#63 Hitmontop
#64 Ledian
#65 Swinub

The scores are extremely tight for these and Norte's score was actually a 10 not a 0 so Elekid goes from #65 to #60.

Thanks for keeping us informed :heart2:

but why spill this now instead of starting the reveals with #61 Hoothoot and an explanation?

1 hour ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Is it too early to call for Feraligatr's elimination?

Yes

:khalyan2:

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, BambiStar said:

Thanks for keeping us informed :heart2:

but why spill this now instead of starting the reveals with #61 Hoothoot and an explanation?

Wait. 

Did I just expose Hoothoot in advance 

I- :skull::rip::deadbanana:

• Haha 7

Another update:

#60 Suicune

#61 Elekid

#62 Hoothoot

#63 Hitmontop

#64 Ledian

#65 Swinub

Counted a couple scores as 10's when they should have been 0's. That means the first legendary dog is out!!

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

It's okay.

Just post Elekid and the bird together in one post (#61 - #60) and we'll press onwards. 

Realistically who is surprised about Hoothoot being the first eliminated tonight anyway :cm:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

If i had made a mistake like that, y'all would have found out 1 minute later, & then claimed i was purposely rigging.

I don't see any other explanation other than racism. Why was the non-white rate, the most scrutinised? 

What i used was this: https://excelchamps.com/formulas/split-a-text-using-a-space/

Scroll down to "Split Cell Value with Text to Column using a Space"

7-select-delimited.png

You were serving Nicki with the stunts for ratings luv 

+ the Gen 9 results were so nasty that it seemed suspicious while the only tragedy so far in this rate is GODetress leaving

Typhlosion is basic and bald just like its gen 1 counterpart but Fecesigator is truly one of the worst starters ever so let’s work on getting that one out tonight girls. 

My 15 is a LOCK for top 5 I presume so we don’t need to worry about that :santa: 

• Thumbs Down 1

41 minutes ago, Red Light said:

Realistically who is surprised about Hoothoot being the first eliminated tonight anyway :cm:

Honestly though. I kinda forgot it existed :deadbanana4:

#61: HOOTHOOT - 5.79
Last time: #81 (+20), 4.77 (+1.02)

7wM8gAN.png

Panochita -  Hooters really thought she did something, well think again
BenAmuro - Iconic
elevate - Flying well above Cerberus, this thing patrols the gates of Hell.
BambiStar - Pidgey found dead in a cage
Conker - Always wished Misty had caught Hoothoot in that one episode. Illusion Confusion.

20 spots!

#60 is Elekid but was already revealed.

Open the graph in a new tab to see in detail :smile:

6yYMbi7.png

@Hey Dude @Hallad173 @Jacobdaniel @PMM @Magickarp @Rune @plaidarms @PillowCase @Hurem @panochita @gardendreams @Frappucino @Rabbit @Blue. @Funnyfatty @LastKiss @Dark Miracles @thatsmydemi @Heldenzeit @checkm4te @peroxideblonde @BenAmuro @Red Light @Chiidish @Sadie Saxton @Dear Reader @Sg123 @Conker @TaggedGalaxy @SlowGinFizzzz @sugrbby666 @Flexus @LewisK @Curaga @elevate @Norte @UnusualBoy @Gourgeist @G.U.Y @Fevesy @halcyonday @Canon @sunbathinganimal @By the Water @Solar @Vroom Vroom @thinking @CristianGarcia @Subomie @Seffers @karron0624 @Touch Pass @CBC @Apostolis @Ewan Chaos @Relampago. @Konril @Almodusa @Rigalo @Rence @illWill @Ponzi @Sawk @Euterpe @BambiStar @coolcristobal @khalyan @Katamari @Rachel Berry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hoothoot is a fckn brilliant design with the big red eyes and clock-hand brows and the standing on one foot gimmick.

Ofc, it loses all of that stuff to evolve into a pretty boring owl. Chinchou teas.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.