Pokemon Johto Rate | Mission Accomplished

Year of Shadow

All I’m gonna say is I haven’t seen a miss so far - but Stantler did deserve better

spacer.png

also not me giving an 8 to Skiploom :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• BambiStar

• Subomie

• Seffers

Screaming at this rate having more activity than the Pokethread after a DLC just dropped :lmao:

2 hours ago, Magickarp said:

My average score was like 4, and the B20 alone, eliminated a 6 10 7 7 9 8 1010 10 10 :rip: Y'all are tasteless. And the most insulting part is my scores are so similar to @BambiStar :rip: If u total the B50 scores of the last 2 rates, Bambi would have the highest score. And if u total the T50 she would have the lowest. :rip: She is quite literally the mathematically proven bar for having no taste :rip: & she's about to score her 3rd hole in one :rip:

One of the few cool pre-evos & she's 99th? :biblio:

Oh wait I think I was purposely giving higher than usual scores to mons I knew would not score high, to artificially inflate my very low average score :sistrens:

Cuz i just can't see ANY reason why tf I would give this a 10? snubbull.jpg :deadbanana2:

52 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

The Marill line cane and WILL stay, but glad to see someone else hate that ugly mutt 

@Katamariyes **** dogs lines :clap3:only Yamper line gets a pass 

a mess

divine did not die for this

spacer.png

I missed this first batch but don’t mind the one out other than Croconaw which is cute!

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

My average score was like 4, and the B20 alone, eliminated a 6 10 7 7 9 8 1010 10 10 :rip: Y'all are tasteless. And the most insulting part is my scores are so similar to @BambiStar :rip: If u total the B50 scores of the last 2 rates, Bambi would have the highest score. And if u total the T50 she would have the lowest. :rip: She is quite literally the mathematically proven bar for having no taste :rip: & she's about to score her 3rd hole in one :rip:

You always dragging my niche, indie, different, not like the other girls taste :'( But I wouldn’t expect a Swiftie to understand any of those things :'(

• Haha 2

Just caught up!

I gave Unown a 7 and I have no regrets. Mysterious-though-useless icon.

Croconaw uglee.

Natu :chick3: 

That was a fun bottom 20! My 0 is still in though, and I would like for it to be gone by the next round, if you please.

Unown being the flop they are :fan:

That being said, why do gays hate the baby Pokemon so much? They’re literally so cute, yall lacking taste :fish2:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CristianGarcia said:

And when she’s Top 25 then what?

spacer.png

Then our sabotaging will be more coordinated the next time the Johto rates come around on 2030. So long as I’m breathing she WILL get what she deserves, this is a promise

spacer.png

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

Hmmmm I'll actually have to do the same time as yesterday (9pm) so 6.5 hours from now.  :-x

Dang, I’m going to see The Boy and the Heron at that exact time so I’ll miss the live reveals tonight :chick3:

Have fun! Don’t let any of my 10s (or my 15) get eliminated :fan:

So far good results, Qwilfish deserved better tho :biblio:

@khalyan Dunsparce would go up only 1 spot with an extra 15 :'(

@BambiStar I am doing the old rate comparisons for each reveal as I post them and I think today we may see the most extreme one. A certain pokemon moved...31 spots :deadvision:

6 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Is this thread for Pokemon Go too or is there another thread?

uQ17ZW8.gif

Yeah this is the main thread: 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Is this thread for Pokemon Go too or is there another thread?

uQ17ZW8.gif

In theory there's a dedicated Pokémon Go thread too, but it's kinda dead. :toofunny2:

Edited by SlowGinFizzzz
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

@BambiStar I am doing the old rate comparisons for each reveal as I post them and I think today we may see the most extreme one. A certain pokemon moved...31 spots :deadvision:

Another one of my faves tanking and doing worse than last Rate

shocking

uQ17ZW8.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.