Do you do drugs?

Queen.

I was at a girl's house and she talked me into trying Strawberry Hageen Daz. We got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****** up. We would do crazy **** like separate the fruit from the cream and eat them separately. I would NEVER EVER NEVER do that **** again, I tried to kill myself.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen.

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• SMELLY

• Bacardo Royale

i do weed fairly often (i don't buy it anymore, but i will smoke whenever it's around) and acid occasionally (maybe once a year)

i tried coke once about a year ago but i don't drink so it's not my cup of tea

I tried:

- weed

- alcohol

- mdma 

- extasis

- mushroom 

- acids

- cocaine

I enjoyed them all but now I only do alcohol and cocaine. The best ones

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• 4 months later...

Time to revive this thread yay! I recreationally "do" coffee almost every day, alcohol (mostly wine) 2-3 times a week, and weed every few months. I'm lowkey curious about some others though :johnald:

Edited by mercurialworld

I'm a wine-o; and a semi-retired stoner who still smokes weed nearly every night, especially when drunk.

I'm making an active decision to not rely on cocaine anymore and to not use it as much as I have been xoxo

i've tried others and also microdosed a bit but theres something about snow ugh

I have done coke about 4 times and tried MDMA once. I have done balloons twice. 

I do smoke weed like 1-2 times a week. A mate gave me a pack of 3 edible sweets which had like 600 mg and I took one and it messed me up for 3 hours. 

I don't drink as much as I used to and will have maybe 2-3 drinks on a night out normally, although I did drink a lot a few weeks ago. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 11:45 PM, Dreamer2023 said:

I tried:

- weed

- alcohol

- mdma 

- extasis

- mushroom 

- acids

- cocaine

I enjoyed them all but now I only do alcohol and cocaine. The best ones

Same as your list but also done GHB, ketamine, edibles and meth 

but lately it's pretty much only alcohol and cocaine, but just because that's what's easily accessible . If I could have my way it would be 2CB and GHB, they are the most fun in small doses

I rarely smoke weed, it's not my thing

I do coke now and then

I do microdosing of mushroom

I drink alcohol but not as much as before, after 3-4 drinks I get tired of drinking unless I go out or something

I do mdma maybe 1-2 times a year

I guess I do since I drink coffee almost everyday :deadbanana4:

I've tried weed twice and I occasionally drink too but that's it :celestial5:

• ATRL Administrator

I used to smoke week on occasion, but the property I bought is a smoke-free zone. I do occasionally weed vape now.

In my 20s I was a partied with recreational coke every now and again. Was never addicted, only would do a line off someone or like when doing a blowie. 

At the moment only alcohol

My mental health is awful and I'm terrified of addiction so I probably won't ever try anything else but I really want to find a new sensation that sets my brain buzzing 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.