• Queen.

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• SMELLY

• PoisonedIvy

I do coffee and chocolate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

As someone who tapped in to a previously unexplored part of myself, later on (at a point my libido is dropping) and accidentally found those outward changes are catnip to a certain youthful demographic, I am seriously researching and considering the consumption of some kind of illegal ‘upper’ or ‘stimulant’ so I have the energy levels required to handle the unanticipated sexually hedonistic offers that now come my way. The trick is discovering something non addictive that doesn’t dilate the pupils which is a classic tell tale sign of being high.

They asked if you’ve done drugs, not to make up stories 

49 minutes ago, BletaRexher said:

They asked if you’ve done drugs, not to make up stories 

I haven’t. There is no need to be passive aggressive.

i microdose shrooms very frequently. Theyre excellent for mental health and overall mood elevation even post trip 

Never got into weed because the smell and taste are horrendous.  My ex and I would dabble in pens and edibles, but I started to really introspect every aspect of my life and it sent me into a downward spiral mentally.  So now its just shrooms and alcohol in moderate amounts. 

Edited by PMKARDASHIAN
  • Like 2

Alone? Never. If I go out I'll drink and if offered I may do other substances but I never go out of my way to do anything. And I don't have an addictive personality so any hard drug I've tried has no lasting effect on me. 

to poor to get high also no plug

42 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I like men, yeah

Well, you ain't lying when it comes to be #1 in your life.

Pregabalin (my username) and venlafaxine every day. Clonazepam and modafinil as needed (to get me calm or energized as needed)

No, drugs are too romanticized in our generation 

Edited by Sebastián Muñoz

Only edibles every now and then. I can't smoke weed because it feels like my lungs and my throat is set on fire every time I try to take a puff. 

I tried ketamine, weed (hash, buds and even K2), MDMA (pills and powdered), mephedrone, GHB, coke, shrooms, acid and aderall.

Only had troubles with weed though.

17 minutes ago, Neyde said:

daily

What kind

i enjoy weed pretty regularly (vape and edibles). molly once every couple months is very fun (don’t want to over do that though). and if i’m out and someone offers me a bump of K or coke, why not, but i don’t seek those two out on my own (i feel like they’re just okay imo). and then i don’t have much interest in anything beyond those

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.