Do you do drugs?

Queen.

I did enough drugs in my teen years. I'm good off that life now. Weed and occasional alcohol is enough for me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen.

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• SMELLY

• Bacardo Royale

Only weed, but even that I rarely use.

No. Drugs send my anxiety through the roof, even the ones that are supposed to chill you out, like weed. Never had a good experience. The only thing that gives me a "good" buzz is alcohol.

Weed, but there a dark time in 2020 where this ex friend gave me molly and it made me stay up all night and the next morning I felt like I was gonna die/everything in my body hurt(she gave me meth).

spacer.png

Nice try FBI

• Like 1

I never have but i dated a guy who did. For some reason his breath would stank after using & he would lick my *****. It totally made my ***** stank because his breath did. I would smell it the next day dear ******* god why did it smell like that? Da ****! :deadbanana2:

• Confused 2

not anymore .. just my meds 

Yeah, I have a history of substance abuse ngl. It's genetic, and after years of untreated mental issues and some sexual abuse, it's been an on-and-off crutch. Alcohol and tina have been my main issues, the tina much more recent. I actually just started Naltrexone and it's been helping my cravings a fair bit.

:ryan3:

I was dependent on weed for a bit but have had a much healthier relationship with it for a while now. I do shrooms every once in a while, but they're different. I've had some very cathartic, eye-opening experiences with them. I've done coke before, and it's fun, but overrated. Every once in a while maybe.

:ryan3:

• Thanks 1

I mean, I’m a regular cannabis smoker. :michael:

Aside from that, the only alcohol I touch is red wine, but no other substances whatsoever. 

I’ve done c*ke and acid twice each, and neither were for me, so never again. 

I’m good with my bowl, and occasionally the glass or two of red wine. :clap3:

there’s nothing more fun than a lil molly x shroom combo :giraffe:

but no, now i only smoke some weed and like a glass of wine and a good cocktail from time to time 

• Like 1

For users saying "no, thank God" or "No, I respect myself"-- if someone's drug use is not a danger to themselves or society, is there a need to attack people that enjoy doing drugs, yet can keep a house/apartment, relationship, friends, family? Not everyone who enjoys drugs is passed out on someone's lawn until 6am or is on a stretcher. Some of the doctors or teachers you've run into probably pop edibles, smoke a pack of Marlboros, or enjoy drinking on the weekends with their friends. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

No, I respect myself. 

For what it's worth, some alcoholic drinks, cigarettes & most edibles/weed tonics and concentrates are vegan :wink:

Weed only. I'd like to try psychedelics in the future, though.

2 hours ago, Outlaws said:

I'd like to try psychedelics in the future, though.

So you want to astroproject and stuff?

hmmmm move this to the roof world

Spoiler

also yes lol, I have a lot of wild stories I could tell surrounding several different intoxicants

Just weed and coffee :alexz3:

only a couple bowls (or a cute edible) to unwind at the end of the day + a single cup in the morning

oh and drink maybe once a week but sometimes not

I used to do a lot of cocaine, but I realized what a ******* absolute waste of time and $$ it was, and the fact that it made me feel like absolute garbage the next day, now I never wanna even consider it and am disgusted with how much I did. 

Now, you’re lucky to even get me to have a drink, at worst 

Many, every morning i need aderall (prescribed since i was 14) and coffee or else i cant be productive, then every night i have to smoke weed to decompress and end my day. I only drink maybe once a month if i go out with friends and do coke maybe 2-3 times a year if im offered it

17 hours ago, Queen. said:

So you want to astroproject and stuff?

I want to see **** moving and altered

czikgVm.thumb.gif.b9897e692cdaba5294f00d

Literally just drink water and herbal tea these days lol. I’m like a grandma 

:gaynetcat4:

used to drink and smoke weed/vape but stopped cold turkey in the summer and I don’t miss it at all.

As someone who tapped in to a previously unexplored part of myself, later on (at a point my libido is dropping) and accidentally found those outward changes are catnip to a certain youthful demographic, I am seriously researching and considering the consumption of some kind of illegal ‘upper’ or ‘stimulant’ so I have the energy levels required to handle the unanticipated sexually hedonistic offers that now come my way. The trick is discovering something non addictive that doesn’t dilate the pupils which is a classic tell tale sign of being high.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.