Do you do drugs?

Queen.

Weed yes, I’ve also had a few experiences with shrooms. I enjoyed it for what it was but don’t really have a desire to do it again 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen.

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• SMELLY

• Bacardo Royale

I used to do MDMA when I was younger and went through a phase of doing coke on a night out if people had it. I do not go out clubbing anymore so have not touched them in years.

I usually only have weed when I go camping once a year. Love a small bit of K or shrooms but again very very rarely.

Been clean since last year :flower:Though I do be smoking weed and I wish I could navigate my life without it but hey, baby steps

• Like 10

Not regularly, but every now and then (we're talking months in between) on a night out I do coke or ecstasy. I also tried acid once and while it was definitely an interesting and fascinating experience, I don't think I'm gonna do that ever again. 

I've done a lot and I regret it. They're not worth the trouble.

I do love a good shroom trip though, but I don't see that as a drug in the classic sense.

• Like 1

My motto is if it’s offered I say yes. I just don’t spend my money on it. I also have access to prescription pills and those are more effective than the regular drugs, but somehow those are acceptable :rip:   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

My motto is if it’s offered I say yes. I just don’t spend my money on it. I also have access to prescription pills and those are more effective than the regular drugs, but somehow those are acceptable :rip:   

This was always me with weed — I have NEVER in my life bought it, but if people have offered it to me I wouldn’t mind joining. But as of now I haven’t really even cared to accept any offers in recent times 

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

This was always me with weed — I have NEVER in my life bought it, but if people have offered it to me I wouldn’t mind joining. But as of now I haven’t really even cared to accept any offers in recent times 

One of my friend’s mom has a small garden. We are swimming in free edibles here :laugh:

• Haha 1

ive never drank and never done drugs, unfortunately that still doesnt help me with my anxiety once in a while

MD, coke and Ecstasy (and weed) i’ve done and occasionally dabble but i had a pretty dark dark year because I started doing them with sex and let me tell you it can get gritty very very quickly. it’s a slippery slope so careful to anyone who plans on mixing both or is mixing both 

Edited by SupremeGoddess
  • Thumbs Down 1

Weed basically on and off for the past few years. It's helped me in so many ways (anxiety, sleep, creativity, self-reflection) and it's that perfect reward after a long day/week. But I frequently take breaks to avoid dependence

Weed and benzos are basically keeping me alive lol

I always hated stimulants but I was hooked on g for a hot minute and that stuff was so dangerous I knew I had to stop.

• Like 1

I need my marijuana to get me through the day, i'm shocked at these responses

• Like 1

No, I tried weed and I hated it, I don’t like not being fully aware, even if I have to suffer from anxiety 

I don’t like alcohol for that same reason

1 hour ago, SupremeGoddess said:

MD, coke and Ecstasy (and weed) i’ve done and occasionally dabble but i had a pretty dark dark year because I started doing them with sex and let me tell you it can get gritty very very quickly. it’s a slippery slope so careful to anyone who plans on mixing both or is mixing both 

Spoiler

I used to suck for HOURS on all of them but coke and weed :deadbanana:

I’ve tried many but I draw the line at Heroin or Crack :toofunny3:

My thing is if you’re taking drugs to fill a void/ numb pain or whatever that’s when you’re gonna have problems , just like those who use alcohol or food as a crutch. Too many people taking drugs lack self discipline and then blame the drug. That’s like an obese person blaming the food instead of themselves for overindulging.

czikgVm.thumb.gif.b9897e692cdaba5294f00d

I used to do coke, opiates, and drink/smoke weed daily (alcohol is a very dangerous drug). I’ve been sober for 4 months now after inpatient and outpatient rehab and have never felt happier than I do now. They’re not worth it, they just slowly empty you inside.

• Like 3

No, alcohol is disgusting (dries out my mouth too) and the fear of losing my self awareness and an awful experience inhaling the butt of a cigarette kills any curiosity I might have for drugs. If I had to try then it’d have to be an edible and some of my friends have had positive experiences with acid and molly, though when I mentioned that they were like no sis, you aren’t ready for acid or molly. Stick to weed.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.