YouGov poll: Dems approve Biden's handling of war, Americans sympathize w/ Israelis

Gui Blackout

Propaganda is one hellavuh drug. 

This just goes to show the Internet is not often lockstep with the real world/reality. Either way, it is insane to see how powerful the Israeli propaganda is.

Fact is, people who do not spend a lot of time online do not always have the same news coming to them so in this instance the "scary Muslim terrorist" angle works. I feel like if more people knew the truth then they would obviously think otherwise, but there are not big entities interested in pushing the truth.

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Propaganda is one hellavuh drug. 

This just goes to show the Internet is not often lockstep with the real world/reality. Either way, it is insane to see how powerful the Israeli propaganda is.

Fact is, people who do not spend a lot of time online do not always have the same news coming to them so in this instance the "scary Muslim terrorist" angle works. I feel like if more people knew the truth then they would obviously think otherwise, but there are not big entities interested in pushing the truth.

This. I will never understand how people to this day do not understand this concept STILL. The internet is only a portion of reality, and usually still the minority of opinions by far. Even if millions on Twitter or anywhere are all agreeing that is still only a few small portion of the US let alone the world. Still just a poll so I get this also isn't reality. But like it is an indicator and has been pretty consistent in most cases even before this conflict. Just because everything seems a certain way based on the loads of information you are going through still does not make that reality for most and people need to accept that, even if the majority sucks.

Well ive seen too many Pro-Palestinians on this forum that are pro-Hamas and condone terrorism against the Israeli civilians which makes it a bit hard. 

Considering Hamas is an Islamic terrorist group, it’s not surprising Americans don’t want to support them in any means. And with them being the governing body of Gaza it makes it difficult to dissociate.

And IDF is taking clear advantage of that and now acting as a terrorist group itself. So I have sympathy for both civilian populations but want the US government to be neutral and just stay out of it unless other countries attack Israel. Don’t agree with sending Israel billions and weapons 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Americans like dropping bombs on children, we know. We all saw that with the war in Iraq.

Of course many of them pretended that they didn't support it a few years later.

Was the poll limited to people over 50 years old bc nobody I know irl that’s left leaning supports what Biden is doing with Israel at this point 

18 hours ago, Gaia said:

Well ive seen too many Pro-Palestinians on this forum that are pro-Hamas and condone terrorism against the Israeli civilians which makes it a bit hard. 

Considering Hamas is an Islamic terrorist group, it’s not surprising Americans don’t want to support them in any means. And with them being the governing body of Gaza it makes it difficult to dissociate.

And IDF is taking clear advantage of that and now acting as a terrorist group itself. So I have sympathy for both civilian populations but want the US government to be neutral and just stay out of it unless other countries attack Israel. Don’t agree with sending Israel billions and weapons 

America should cut all support of Israel. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.