YouGov poll: Dems approve Biden's handling of war, Americans sympathize w/ Israelis

Gui Blackout

I hate that Americans act like they don't have functioning brains. Most of the country chooses one side or the other, and then blindly supports whatever their chosen side says/does.

Cult teas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Zionist propaganda is so deeply ingrained in Amerikkkan society that this doesn't suprise me at all. Thankfully young americans aren't as brainwashed as old ones and the rest of the world is waking up. fast.

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

31 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I hate that Americans act like they don't have functioning brains. Most of the country chooses one side or the other, and then blindly supports whatever their chosen side says/does.

Cult teas.

Yeah this is what I was thinking. Mad that so many young people support this, but I guess they're just terrified of saying anything negative about the Democrats for fear of Trump

Good :clap3: It's also btw. disgusting how people here call Jews Zionists. You are no different from the far right. I believe in the horseshoe theory. The far left and the far right are a danger to western societies. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 11

Wait this means ATRLers are more in line with Republicans than Democrats on this issue... wow

Edited by Eunwol

This is propaganda. Either they presented a survey to Baby Boomers or literally just lied.

The base that Biden is dependent on for power is jnder the age of 50 and do NOT approve by a large margin. His 2nd term run is looking bleak and liberal media is pulling alot of tactics to gaslight and fight with Gen X,Y and Z. It's really bad guys. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, Eunwol said:

Wait this means ATRLers are more in line with Republicans than Democrats on this issue... wow

In what regard? Republicans are more pro-Israeli and disapprove of Biden’s handling because he’s too lenient in Republican’s perspective.

Shocker that genocidal terrorist citizens in the most warmongering country in the world support another genocidal terrorist country. Who could’ve seen this coming… what’s actually surprising is seeing how much support Palestinians are receiving and how that is likely to grow as ISISrael continues to commit more war crimes and correctly receive even more backlash from the rest of the world. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

Good :clap3: It's also btw. disgusting how people here call Jews Zionists. You are no different from the far right. I believe in the horseshoe theory. The far left and the far right are a danger to western societies. 

Are you saying not supporting genocide is a danger to western society? :bibliahh:

22 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

This is propaganda. Either they presented a survey to Baby Boomers or literally just lied.

The base that Biden is dependent on for power is jnder the age of 50 and do NOT approve by a large margin. His 2nd term run is looking bleak and liberal media is pulling alot of tactics to gaslight and fight with Gen X,Y and Z. It's really bad guys. 

There were literally elections across the country and campus lines were packed 

not saying anything but the dramatics rn are insane 

• Like 1

I just take this as a reminder that ATRL folks and conventions just don't represent the world IRL

• Like 8

I’m confused because his Dem approval rating bombed presumably due to his handling of the war… but now most Dems approve? So what’s the truth?

35 minutes ago, Eunwol said:

lmmEkaz.jpg

I kinda figured that was the representation of how people viewed this conflict 

12.3k participants, so it was pretty robust. 

The racial breakdown was pretty interesting to me:

Spoiler
On which group they sympathize with:

The Israelis
37 - All
43 - White
25 - Black
28 - Hispanic
35 - Other

The Palestinians

15 - All
14 - White
16 - Black
19 - Hispanic
20 - Other

About equal

27 - All
25 - White
32 - Black
25 - Hispanic
27 - Other

Not sure

21 - All
18 - White
27 - Black
28 - Hispanic
18 - Other

Spoiler
On Biden's Handling of the conflict:
15 - All
14 - White
19 - Black
12 - Hispanic
8 - Other

Somewhat approve

25 - All
24 - White
30 - Black
23 - Hispanic
20 - Other

Somewhat disapprove

14 - All
15 - White
12 - Black
15 - Hispanic
17 - Other

Strongly disapprove

25 - All
29 - White
12 - Black
24 - Hispanic
33 - Other

Not sure

21 - All
18 - White
26 - Black
26 - Hispanic
23 - Other

https://today.yougov.com/topics/travel/survey-results/daily/2023/11/09/49efe/2

It looks like White people are most on-board across in their support for Israel, but Black people aren't pulling as strongly pro-Palestine as I would've anticipated, ending up a few points below Hispanic participants and 'Other' participants. They also have the highest degree of equal opinion or are not sure of their opinion. As for their thoughts on how Biden is handling it, Black participants were the only cohort to strongly approve or somewhat approve over the "all" category. I'm guessing the "Other" category probably got the majority of the Arab-Americans who may have been polled, which may explain their disproportionate strong disapproval. 

Edited by wastedpotential

Oh look, the country that fell for the bogus Iraq war that killed over a million innocent ppl is once again falling for the fascist, zionist propaganda. SO shocking!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

But who's saying all Jewish people are Zionists? I'm sure there's plenty of Jewish people living around the world who don't give Israel a second thought.

I also don't think there's anything particularly extreme in being opposed to conflict being brought to innocent civilians.  It would be naive to say that anti-semites aren't taking advantage of an opportunity to criticise and attack Jewish people, but surely you can see in this instance why criticising the actions of the Israeli government and army are justified?

“Democrats” are prone to blindly supporting whatever Biden does because at the end of the day, they trust him and his leadership more than they should.

It’s good to lay bare that Americans support the genocide of the Palestinian people though. Given our history as a genocidal warmongering people going all the way back to the Trail of Tears and Manifest Destiny, it’s extremely unsurprising.

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Cult teas.

If this was Trump, republicans would support more and dems less. It's such an idiotic society :psyduck:

• Like 1

The results of this poll genuinely disgust me.

They sure do love bombing children, don't they 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.