Gay man's corpse is dug up and set on fire while hundreds of people celebrate

Talento

45 minutes ago, Communion said:

Then... why would you assume I know the person you quoted? Don't be weird, sis!

Hopefully if you find those posts wrong, you can then explain to those users why such jokes are harmful instead of scolding other users for being offended over jokes about bombing people. 

Demanding people hold moral consistency is not whataboutism, nor is it off topic when the very people now upset over being interrogated for being inconsistent were the ones going "HMMM I WONDER WHAT PEOPLE WHO [FIND POSTS ABOUT BOMBING PEOPLE OFFENSIVE] HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?? KEEP EUROPE FOR THE EUROPEANS!!!". :cm:

Imagine how cruel those users have to be to see the suffering of gay Senegalese to homophobic violence and decide to make the thread off topic by joking about drone strikes and arguing that white people should be afraid of letting *ANY* people fro, Senegal (I guess even the LGBT ones too??) into Europe. :redface:

The people in the video hold such a horrific hatred and cruelty to their violence that they should be forever shamed of. Unfortunately, these people probably get a chip on their shoulder when the criticisms over their homophobia get muddied by rabid xenophobia and white supremacy. 

True 

Do you believe what’s going on in the OP is Islamic extremism? 

Edited by -brian

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Itsaliability

• Talento

• Communion

• Mastamaind

Religion is such a poison. Can we not release all the religious people into the wild like savages so they can beat their chests and throw feces at each other like the simpletons they are and let the rest of the human race progress onward that doesn’t want to kill each other over their stupid fictional 1000 year old fear mongering collection of bed time stories. Fence them all up together in the rainforest and let the problems take care of themselves.

Edited by woohoo

So sad and sick. These Muslim and christian’s who go to Africa spreading their hateful version of religions should be persecuted 

• Like 1

How did idf get into this 

also OT: this situation REEKs of Millie Bobby brown 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I'm guessing the defenders of extreme islamists needed a way to deflect from the topic ?

Anyway, of course it's a country with 97% muslim population. The fact they didn't even allowed the guy to be buried in a first place ???

• Thumbs Down 1

17 hours ago, Daddy said:

Religion works the best on the uneducated.

18 hours ago, Talento said:

Ngoné Dia, a university student who took part in the demonstration, told VOA News: ‘We want them to be imprisoned, even if it’s forever. Senegal is a homophobic country and we’re proud to say it.’

:biblio:

2 hours ago, Melancholy said:

:biblio:

There's always some outliers. But it's why majority of rural bumbfuck kentucy-fied America is hard radical right. Because they have 1 braincell to share per trailer park

But Twitter told me this religion was all about love and respect?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It's usually how it goes when Dumb and Dumber are in the thread 

:ryan3:

• Haha 7

On 11/13/2023 at 10:53 AM, truthteller said:

drop the N bomb now

edit: N for nontheism btw :bird:

This isn’t funny. Reddit ass humor

On 11/13/2023 at 3:55 PM, Moloko Plus said:

low key surprised this happened in Senegal

Most people in senegal are muslims (even though muslims enslaved them in the past)

but let me not say too much

:coffee2:

• Thanks 1

the shiver that went up my spine. I wish the fire spread and sent them on a first plane to this “heaven” they think they’re gonna go to. 

BrandNewBrandon
On 11/13/2023 at 4:53 PM, truthteller said:

drop the N bomb now

This should be given a warning. Pathetic. 

• Like 1

BrandNewBrandon

Horrible behavior, wish these ******* monsters the worst of the worst. Uneducated, inhumane and vile. He should be burned in death because he loved? His corpse should be exiled from burial because he was into someone? He should be treated as a monster because he harmed no one?  

The whataboutism in this thread jeez

Using any religion of any kind to spread hate is disgusting, doesn't matter whether is Islam, Judaism or Christianism. However I don't think it's fair to pin this on colonialim and the exploitation inflicted by white people, like sure many of the colonized countries have been deprived of many things, from resources, to food/water, to political estability and sure the abundance of those things leads to more progressive policies, acceptance and security, but to pin their rampant hate on "colonialism" I think it's a bit too far gone and honestly insulting.

These people choose to engage in this barbaric practices out of their own will, while they can or some rather say "focus" on the bigger issues they have. A dead gay man doesn't bother them but they still choose to violate his corpse like that even tho it doesn't fix the bigger issues their country might face.

That being said the people in here saying "coming to your closest european country" or "close their borders" should be ashamed of themselves honestly. Hate crimes towards queer people also happen in those so-called first world european countries, and I live in one of them and I can tell you it's linked to religious and far right fanatism if anything and not a lack of resources or progressive policies.

• Like 1

Thank god it was “just” a corpse this time :bloo: 

RIP. 

Edited by unclefloprry

On 11/13/2023 at 10:53 AM, truthteller said:

drop the N bomb now

This better not be the microaggression I think it is. After all, we all know the 5 Ws in regards to homophobia being mass exported to the four corners of the world. If ANYONE should feel a type of way, it's people like me after learning just how LGBT friendly my culture/tribe used to be before all the mess :cries:.  

Edited by BrentB

reading this broke my heart

people are so evil

But drakes gay 

that other user making this a christian vs islam conversation when it's f*ck all religions :rip:

Edited by Sabrina Carpenter
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.