Gay man's corpse is dug up and set on fire while hundreds of people celebrate

Talento

11 minutes ago, Itsaliability said:

My fight for improvement actually starts here, by trying to highlight the islamophobia of users and you're only perpetrating that. One even said that islamophobia does not exist and they should all kill themselves.

Secondly when giving reasons as to what has brought these countries to this situation you have other users nitpicking and derailing the point of my reply to whichever direction they want to.

Point is, the topic of this thread is a horrific happenstance, the participants of which I want to see going through the worst of the  worst, such hatred can only be confronted with such. 

Americans in majority are Christians, does that make Colorado Springs shooting a hate crime based on religion?

Hatecrimes against LBGTQ+ community have been happening for ages and when highlighted, we should condem with extreme measures the ones who commit them and the religion of the ones involved shouldn't be the main point of the conversation.

Nah, there you go again using language tricks to defer from the main point, Islam has hatred in their religion. The christian comparison is bad since the Pope of the catholic church has himself agreed to same-sex unions publicly, something way far from what Islam is doing as a collective. Also, lots of non-practitioners in America. 

Other language trick you used is mention the majority of christians in America and equating it tacitly to Senegal's when it's roughly 63% (catholic church got with the times, lots of non-practitioners), big difference to the 96.6% of islam majority in Senegal. Not same type of majority. Islam while still condoning the murder of gays, it will be considered a religion of hate by nature. Again, stop sugar-coating reality. Islam has to institutionally get with the times like the Caholic Church of their destiny is extinction, these crimes should not be tolerated by the world community.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Itsaliability

• Talento

• Communion

• Mastamaind

58 minutes ago, Mastamaind said:

And that's sad 'cause that makes you not fight for improvement there. 

Do you think people who call for the bombing and revoking of migration rights to Europe of the Sengalese have the goal of making Senegal a more tolerant place in mind?

Some of yall wanted a conversation so let's have a conversation. :celestial5:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Mastamaind said:

Nah, there you go again using language tricks to defer from the main point, Islam has hatred in their religion. The christian comparison is bad since the Pope of the catholic church has himself agreed to same-sex unions publicly, something way far from what Islam is doing as a collective. Also, lots of non-practitioners in America. 

Other language trick you used is mention the majority of christians in America and equating it tacitly to Senegal's when it's roughly 63% (catholic church got with the times, lots of non-practitioners), big difference to the 96.6% of islam majority in Senegal. Not same type of majority. Islam while still condoning the murder of gays, it will be considered a religion of hate by nature. Again, stop sugar-coating reality. Islam has to institutionally get with the times like the Caholic Church of their destiny is extinction, these crimes should not be tolerated by the world community.

Not me thinking the whole time you were having another point of view in contrary of those who were calling for the death of those who denounce islamophobia only for you to vomit hate.

Do you even hear yourself? Or read what you write? 

I came across the video sometime last week on Twitter and it legit made my heart sink. It's quite depressing how homophobia follows us even after death. My heart aches for my queer sisters in Africa. :chick3: Poverty, illiteracy, bad governance, and religious fanaticism are a recipe for a disaster. They all feed each other and only result in more extremism and demented, lunatic, religious fanatics like the people in the video. Want to fix this ****? Let's fight all of those. Obviously easier said than done, but you can't accurately discuss homophobia in Africa without addressing the real root of the issue.

3 hours ago, DONTYELLATME said:

The people here conveniently ignoring how Africa was robbed of its resources and was never given a chance by the west to develop. But yeah deflect to racism! 

Don't bother. You'll be called a self-hating ****** if you dare to criticize or call out the blatant anti-immigration girlies in here rooting for closing borders/mass deportations when this happened in Senegal. This is their chance to spew the most hateful, racist **** and they will not let it go. It helps their "Africans are all barbaric uncivilized people who can't live or fit in the progressive and civilized nations" narrative so let them have it. Been there before, done it a thousand times, and got tired of it.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Communion said:

Do you think people who call for the bombing and revoking of migration rights to Europe of the Sengalese have the goal of making Senegal a more tolerant place in mind?

Some of yall wanted a conversation so let's have a conversation. :celestial5:

It's useless at this point tbh. They either really don't see a wrong thing with the way they think, or do not understand what they're saying, and just spew hate and serve the same superiority complex the perpetrators of these crimes approach the crimes with.

Serving: They would kill me in Gaza for being gay, so I'm not pro Gaza. 

• Thanks 1

My heart sunk when I saw this clip for the depravity of humanity and what religious fundamentalism can do but my mind did not immediately jump to stricter immigration policies and refugee bans like a bunch of yall in here. Do you truly believe the solution here is to isolate and deprive people that are born into these places and cultures the chance to leave and find a better life for themselves? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I came across the video sometime last week on Twitter and it legit made my heart sink. It's quite depressing how homophobia follows us even after death. My heart aches for my queer sisters in Africa. :chick3: Poverty, illiteracy, bad governance, and religious fanaticism are a recipe for a disaster. They all feed each other and only result in more extremism and demented, lunatic, religious fanatics like the people in the video. Want to fix this ****? Let's fight all of those.

Don't bother. You'll be called a self-hating ****** if you dare to criticize or call out the blatant anti-immigration girlies in here rooting for closing borders/mass deportations when this happened in Senegal. This is their chance to spew the most hateful, racist **** and they will not let it go. It helps their "Africans are all barbaric uncivilized people who can't live or fit in the progressive and civilized nations" narrative so let them have it. Been there before, done it a thousand times, and got tired of it.

Literally just got told, to not do this to myself, because I said let's not make this about islamism. And another user called for the European borders to close, forgetting that this way they're also condemning to more hate the same queer people they seem so heartbroken for. Hypocrisy at its finest. And NO. Europe does not get to close its borders after centuries of exploitation of these countries.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, truthteller said:

drop the N bomb now

:skull:

Absolutely abhorrent. Religious extremism makes people do unspeakable things

Edited by Riverbank

It’s starting to become tiring how everytime someone complains about that specific religion it becomes “islamophobia”

This is a ******* lgbtq space for **** sake, 

Like look at what they are doing?

It’s completely inhumane, even animals respect each other more than these people

We have the right to call out Islam because it’s poisoning people

It’s a barbaric religion with no humanity 

If people are going to get banned for calling it out in a ******* lgbtq dominant forum where is the community supposed to go?

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Trent W said:

It’s starting to become tiring how everytime someone complains about that specific religion it becomes “islamophobia”

This is a ******* lgbtq space for **** sake, 

Like looks at what they are doing?

It’s completely inhumane, even animals respect each other more than these people

We have the right to call out Islam because it’s poisoning people

It’s a barbaric religion with no humanity 

If people are going to get banned for calling it out in a ******* lgbtq dominant forum where is the community supposed to go?

Was the Colorado Springs shooting a hate crime based on religion? Yes or no?

1 minute ago, Itsaliability said:

Was the Colorado Springs shooting a hate crime based on religion? Yes or no?

What the **** does that have to do with what is going on in the OP?

5 minutes ago, Trent W said:

What the **** does that have to do with what is going on in the OP?

What the **** does Islam have to do with what is going on in the OP?

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 hours ago, Talento said:

In Senegal, a conservative Muslim-majority country

*pretends to be shocked*

Leave us the **** alone, you brainwashed imbeciles.

• Like 3

What is there not to be scared of (aka phobic about) when in these countries gay people not only have to fear for their lives but their afterlives as well? :rip: (no pun intended)

6 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

I wish homophobes all the pain and suffering in the world. That's all :heart2:

They really deserve every inch of Hell's punishment. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Itsaliability said:

It’s the main root of hate from those people?

And it goes for all the other religions too

Stop justifying their hate please

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Itsaliability said:

Maybe your friend can help answer

5 hours ago, Communion said:

the harms of Islamic extremism

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trent W said:

It’s the main root of hate from those people?

And it goes for all the other religions too

Stop justifying their hate please

So should we expect the same response to other hate crimes when done by people of other religions? Directly blame the crime on the religion? Or just exclude religion from the conversation and accept that their hate is the motiv?

No, I am not justifying anything or anyone.

1 hour ago, Itsaliability said:

are we gonna pretend is not related. or everyone in senegal is born homophobic

• Like 2

Just now, Itsaliability said:

So should we expect the same response to other hate crimes when done by people of other religions? Directly blame the crime on the religion? Or just exclude religion from the conversation and accept that their hate is the motiv?

No, I am not justifying anything or anyone.

yes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

yes

Good. 

But make sure to keep up the energy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.