What Nicktoon Should get a Netflix Live action next?

Gorjesspazze9

With Avatar The Last Airbender finally having its long awaited Netflix Live action series coming. I wonder what popular Nicktoon from our Childhood could have the potential to draw a similar audience if given the Live action treatment. 

A Danny Phantom live action Netflix Series aimed for a more young adult demographic could work. With a more stylized and dramatic written approach while still being a heroic coming of age story. 
spacer.png

My life as a Teenage Robot as the Sci-fi Horror-comedy Series. With the right production and director it could be a great adaptation 
spacer.png

any other older nick toons that can work as a strong streaming series. Of course all of these shows were intended for kids, so by elevating the storytelling to a more teenage or young adult audience can capture a new demo, and bring nostalgia to millennials who grew up on these series

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Trash said:

Spongebob

miguel-vasquez-spongebob-evil.jpg

I have multiple holes I'd let Patrick use :WAP:

Danny Phantom reboot would be so cool.

give us what we deserve Nickelodeon! 

• Like 2

As Told By Ginger will end all of these. Just imagine the fashion, how people would hate and cancel Dodie's character, plus the show features so much diversity, drama, and comedy. It's perfect for 2023

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

As Told By Ginger will end all of these. Just imagine the fashion, how people would hate and cancel Dodie's character, plus the show features so much diversity, drama, and comedy. It's perfect for 2023

Omg I remember that show:jonny6: 

it would have twitter and Reddit bros so mad 😆

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Omg I remember that show:jonny6: 

it would have twitter and Reddit bros so mad 😆

Can you just imagine the amount of iconic Courtney and Miranda memes it will spawn? It'll be amazing

courtney-gripling-as-told-by-ginger.gif

let-me-pretend-i-care-okay.gif

Edited by Axolotl
  • Haha 1

Danny, Jenny or Ginger. They're the only shows with interesting concepts that could still work in love action. 

Also, Danny was a crush of mine. He'd need to be hot IRL :flame:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Kids Next Door could be fantastic

Girl that's CN

----

Hey Arnold would be cute today, stong message, you can even still set it up in the 90's with the ongoing love for that decade

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Danny, Jenny or Ginger. They're the only shows with interesting concepts that could still work in love action. 

Also, Danny was a crush of mine. He'd need to be hot IRL :flame:

Unless they age him up he's 14...

• Haha 2

Rocket Power! That was always one of my favorite shows. Aside from that, Hey Arnold! and Doug! I feel like those would translate the best in capturing new and old generations alike. And though I never was a huge fan of the show, I can understand why As Told by Ginger would come up in this conversation. It's a show I vaguely remember, and I do think it would be great for relating to millennials—especially.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/13/2023 at 11:42 AM, fridayteenage said:

Unless they age him up he's 14...

I mean I was 10 when the show premiered so he was still older than me at the time :dies:

They could change his age to 16 with an adult actor playing him and it could still work. 

Dog GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

CatDog :eli:

On 11/13/2023 at 2:14 AM, secretgarden said:

I have multiple holes I'd let Patrick use :WAP:

Im glad he brought his rain coat. I think it's beginning to rain...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.