AI Bad Bunny goes viral, gets praise - Real Bad Bunny gets mad as hell!

Bhabylon

Basically he posted in WhatsApp telling anyone who likes the song to **** off and not to even bother going to the tour and that he made his latest album to get rid of fans like that :deadbanana2:

Edited by Bhabylon
  • Like 1

Another day another tantrum from miss Bunny.... Haha. Must really hurt his ego to see how easily replaceable he truly is. 

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Another day another tantrum from miss Bunny.... Haha. Must really hurt his ego to see how easily replaceable he truly is. 

I feel like he's pissed that this song is taking off more than any of the songs from Nadie Sabe :deadbanana2:

I'd be pissed too though, there needs to be regulations around AI and artists

• Like 2

not the gps fault the ai song bops and his new album doesn't

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I feel like he's pissed that this song is taking off more than any of the songs from Nadie Sabe :deadbanana2:

I'd be pissed too though, there needs to be regulations around AI and artists

Yeah, no one's image and/or sound should be used without their permission. It's not about being "mad." This is exactly why the movie/tv writers and actors went on strike recently.

• Like 5

Wait this song is kind of a bop wtf. Can he claim copyright somehow and release it? :deadbanana2:

He should just sue or something and get the rights of the track

If someone is going to use your image, voice and style you should be able to claim royalties 

But idk why he is throwing tantrums online, he should just sue the guy who used his voice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

As if Shakira wouldn't be pissed that someone AI'd into a song and her fanbase suddenly starts loving it. Like we get it, yall hate him but this comment is giving weird.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

38 minutes ago, Joyride said:

he needs to call it quits. The AI model might replicate his vocals but the lyrics and the production came from somewhere else. 

The lyrics and production came from Flow GPT :rip:

The entire thing is AI :rip:

Be scared for yall faves :rip:

• Like 2

It’s what he deserves :sistrens:

• Thumbs Down 1

I don’t know about better than his album but it does sound nice. Mostly sounds like a demo, the finished product would slap with JB and DY and slick production. 

While I agree there should be regulations about AI and that mostly everyone would be upset having their voice and “style” replicated like this without any sort of permission, the way he’s approaching this is giving pressed and butthurt. 

Why is he calling “fake” the fans or people that like the song? Honestly it’s a bop. And it’s no secret that his album is underperforming. Sure it’s not as commercial as his past ones but the main criticism is that his sound and lyricism has not evolved a little. 

It’s funny seeing artists pull the “art not the charts” card the minute they start flopping. 

He’s just throwing tantrums cause his image has taken a toll and the numbers are following the same trend. 

he could’ve embraced it and go viral himself like Eladio Carrion who is even performing live his AI viral song. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, rta1913 said:

While I agree there should be regulations about AI and that mostly everyone would be upset having their voice and “style” replicated like this without any sort of permission, the way he’s approaching this is giving pressed and butthurt. 

Why is he calling “fake” the fans or people that like the song? Honestly it’s a bop. And it’s no secret that his album is underperforming. Sure it’s not as commercial as his past ones but the main criticism is that his sound and lyricism has not evolved a little. 

It’s funny seeing artists pull the “art not the charts” card the minute they start flopping. 

He’s just throwing tantrums cause his image has taken a toll and the numbers are following the same trend. 

he could’ve embraced it and go viral himself like Eladio Carrion who is even performing live his AI viral song. 

:clap3:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JBJT2786 said:

The lyrics and production came from Flow GPT :rip:

The entire thing is AI :rip:

Be scared for yall faves :rip:

Oh yes I meant that! they’re two different softwares that’s why he just needs to call it quits 

when artists are obsolete its going to redefine why artists are famous in the first place. I'm fascinated, but not in a political scum type of way like Grimes.

The song is good. Makes me miss Sean Paul for some reason I cant quite put my finger on

1 hour ago, rta1913 said:

Mi primera chamba :jonny2:

• Like 1

This "controversy" is a very viral conversation in Spanish speaking spaces rn, I don't think it was that bad, except for the part where he says: don't bother coming to the tour 

Artist attacking their fans for small things... is never a good idea.

Why is he doing this. I want to see him win, dammmit 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.