Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is Taylor Swift overrated?

Featured Replies

I was a casual from “Fearless” through “1989”, I jumped ship when I heard “Lover”, it (like “Speak Now”) never hit the right spot with me.
 

I can’t relate to her anymore, she now feels like a mass consumer product. If the tunes had remained consistent then I could understand the hysteria that surrounds her but they didn’t and I don’t.

 

I guess she speaks to an entire generation that grew up with her but I don’t share that nostalgia.

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 152
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Steve Johnson
    Steve Johnson

    She deserves more success. 

  • I want the same kind of thread and essays about other ATRL favourite like Beyonce, Lady GaGa, Rihanna etc. since those artists, in my opinion, are also overrated.   To answer your question,

  • MidnightsAtPeace
    MidnightsAtPeace

    No. In fact, she's so underrated as an artist. people usually choose to ignore how talented she is. she is a gifted musician who's fully capable of writing, producing, composing, and playing multiple

I liked her before Midnights but now everything about her is giving PR/marketing and mass product

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.