Edited by Ariel
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, shinri said:

It's cute but I need her to serve another Forever Drunk :clap3:

her magnum opus :clap3:

• Thanks 1

It's cute but I need her to serve another Dear Inner Child :clap3:

Edited by Enigmanotta

it’s cute but.. the song is just awful. This is the treatment Perfect for You deserved. 

Like who is on her team? the pre-chorus made me physically cringe, especially the  “ugh as if” part :rip: It just didn’t work. Her voice doesn’t sound good either, very off-key in parts. The horrible CGI and stiff dancing, they know that’s not her strong suit so why make her do it? Trying to give a cute Nikki Webster Strawberry Kisses throwback.. but as if that’s going to hit with Gen Z. It just gives cheap and tacky in 2023. Ugh Peach hire a new team and go back to the drawing board please :biblio:

2 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

it’s cute but.. the song is just awful. This is the treatment Perfect for You deserved. 

Like who is on her team? the pre-chorus made me physically cringe, especially the  “ugh as if” part :rip: It just didn’t work. Her voice doesn’t sound good either, very off-key in parts. The horrible CGI and stiff dancing, they know that’s not her strong suit so why make her do it? Trying to give a cute Nikki Webster Strawberry Kisses throwback.. but as if that’s going to hit with Gen Z. It just gives cheap and tacky in 2023. Ugh Peach hire a new team and go back to the drawing board please :biblio:

I think you're really underestimating how much input she has on all the artistic choices. She's basically been saying this is the type of music she's wanted to make for some time, from bringing in fnaf type songs as inspiration to her producers, and how much she loves the early 2000 style of music videos. I see this as fully her choice and her team basically going along with whatever she wants to put out. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ndreaas said:

I think you're really underestimating how much input she has on all the artistic choices. She's basically been saying this is the type of music she's wanted to make for some time, from bringing in fnaf type songs as inspiration to her producers, and how much she loves the early 2000 style of music videos. I see this as fully her choice and her team basically going along with whatever she wants to put out. 

you’re right :biblio: she needs less yes men on her team and maybe do more focus groups in the future, there’s no way her whole team listened to this song and thought “this is a hit” :doc:

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.