Ohio Republicans meltdown/resign over passage of Abortion amendment

Bears01

Ohio House Speaker Jason Stephens: “I remain steadfastly committed to protecting life, and that commitment is unwavering. The legislature has multiple paths that we will explore to continue to protect innocent life. This is not the end of the conversation.”

Translation: we prioritize controlling the bodies of women and anyone else who can get pregnant over healthcare, science, empathy, freedom, political common sense, and upward economic mobility, and we are willing to commit political suicide in order to do it. 

• Like 5

“This is not the end of the conversation.” 

The tantrums. :deadbanana4:

Good f**king riddance. Leave women alone!!! 

Suffer! Nothing better than seeing Republican tears and suffering in the morning as I drink my coffee.

:giantgrin:

Yup yup!

These people so blatantly trying to override the will of the voters. :rip: Yeah, good luck getting re-elected.  :alexz2:

anti-abortion laws are literally the only reason why dems keep winning. if the gop changed their stance they would obliterate the dems.

9 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

anti-abortion laws are literally the only reason why dems keep winning. if the gop changed their stance they would obliterate the dems.

Problem: it’s been one of their main platforms for….50 years :rip: Glenn Youngkin just tried reaching a “moderate consensus” and democrats flipped the state house and won the senate. 

What they’d have to do is go back to Roe as the law of the land, but they’d rather die and get wiped out of power than to let that happen 

Edited by Bears01

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.