should apple let android users in on iMessage?

Asscatchem

should they  

35 members have voted

1. 1. should they

• yes, no more green bubbles
    • no, keep the green bubbles

Nope. 
Android trying to force them thru the EU :clownny:

We don't want in, anymore:bibliahh: Apple users have been obnoxious about green bubbles for years, I say let them continue to have have that one thing to feel good about!

This way, Samsung and Google will still feel pressure to make superior products, and Apple will still have the intense brand loyalty that drives people to buy inferior devices :giraffe:

Edited by Reginald
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why though? We already have Mi Message or WA.

People don't care. We already use WhatsApp, the most used messaging app in the world. Gringos/bullies can keep using their old-fashioned sms messages. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Imagine caring about bubble colors in the year 2023. Truly loser behavior :deadbanana2:

Edited by scenekiller
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, zach said:

No and I don’t see how anyone could force them to :deadbanana2:

The EU can ,they recently forced apple to use USB type c and by 2027 Apple will be forced to have replaceable batteries because of them :giraffe:

• Like 2

the EU's regulations around technology constantly misunderstand how these technologies work. allowing android users to use imessage is like allowing people on facebook to dm people on twitter. it doesn't make sense and removes the point of having different services.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, bliaz said:

People don't care. We already use WhatsApp, the most used messaging app in the world. Gringos/bullies can keep using their old-fashioned sms messages. 

I feel so poor using WhatsApp it just doesn’t feel 1st world lol I only have it because I have some cousins that live in another country and they insists on only texting me thru there

No thank you, I don’t want poor people on iMessage. Stick to the drug dealing apps like Whatsthat

Edited by barbiegrande
  • Haha 2

Why would anyone want to use something that is used by less people?

Just download whatsapp

13 minutes ago, She-Rah said:

I feel so poor using WhatsApp it just doesn’t feel 1st world lol I only have it because I have some cousins that live in another country and they insists on only texting me thru there

If that is your perception, then the problem is you. WhatsApp is a very good app, people prefer it for a reason.

14 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

No thank you, I don’t want poor people on iMessage. Stick to the drug dealing apps like Whatsthat

I would rather be poor than have a mentality and personality as fuc*ed up as yours, Elon :dies:

Edited by bliaz

Nobody outside the US gives a **** about iMessage, all normal people just use WhatsApp. The same thing happens with Apple Music and Spotify.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.