Florida Democrat breaks down in tears over colleagues' bipartisan support of genocide

Communion

This government is just sickening. Absolutely despicable. I am so ashamed of my country.

Dr. Alexander

Republicans have to be the most idiotic people. How can their party emphasize so much on protecting children lives by pushing anti-abortion laws, removing history from schools, banning drag shows, and more, but are all for the genocide of Palestinian children and continue to support guns - which is the number one killer of children.

They are literally stupid. It doesn’t make sense.

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator

I cannot bring myself to understand how someone can be so proudly evil to say they want "all" civilians in a country killed.

I'm sure that same politician will go on to feign outrage about the "lost lives" due to abortion. :deadbanana:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ghiles said:

Oops :nicole2:

What she said should be grounds for immediate removal from state govt and a ban from ever running from public office fr

2 hours ago, Ghiles said:

Oops :nicole2:

Will she be censored like Rashida now?

• Like 1

Evil woman...EVIL WOMAN!

Edited by réveuse

7 hours ago, LookinAssHittas said:

I cannot believe this. He really just said “All of them”. Oh my God.

its absolutely awful and even worse, i can believe it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.