Jill Stein announces POTUS candidacy, calls on ICC to investigate Netanyahu/Biden

Communion

6 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

My bad, you only heavilyย impliedย that Biden is a bad president for the past year because he cares about Ukraine, my apologies :heart2:

ย 

Anyways, I'm sure Dr. Stein's approval rating amongst Americans will be much higher than President Biden's when she sells out American-ally Ukraine to traditional American-adversary Russia, and diverts that aid money to spearhead an international investigation into traditional American-ally Israel after being attacked by literal Jihadists. More amazing policy decisions from ATRL's very own professional ideologues

ย 

IWfBEjo.jpg

Funny how you use me talking about a chemical disaster that his union busting policies directly led to as a gotcha.

ย 

It was never that he cared about Ukraine. It's that he didn't give a **** about Americans who were getting cancer from a train derailment. He deliberately failed them and then allowed them to suffer as they quietly fell out of the news cycle.

ย 

None of what you said here refutes the fact that Joe Biden is a bad president. That's just a given. Sorry.

• Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ZIVERT

• Mean Trees

• ClashAndBurn

I can't believe liberals and neolibs on here are still peddling the Russian conspiracies that were debunked eons ago.

ย 

MSNBC truly rotting their brains as Fox does conservatives.

ย 

IWfBEjo.jpeg

ย 

ย 

It's not 2016 anymore, so sorry your candidate took for granted people's votes and didn't campaign where she should have!

ย 

OT: Anyway, keep adding on the pressure and turning it up!

ย 

Biden needs to know he had his time and now, like he promised, he should step aside after fulfilling his one term.ย 

ย 

That said, Jill Stein strikes me as just a grifter with this tbh.

ย 

Edited by dawnettakins
  • Like 1

At least the hundreds of thousands of progressives who showed up in 2016 and 2020 for the democrats - can happily have someone to vote her on election day next year. Genocide Joe and dems will NOT convince progressives to compromise again. With the Arab vote and progressive vote gone and Kennedy and Stein in the race - the writing is on the wall. Republicans will win next year. Democrats deserve it if they run Joe again.ย 

3 hours ago, Eat The Acid said:

At least the hundreds of thousands of progressives who showed up in 2016 and 2020 for the democrats - can happily have someone to vote her on election day next year. Genocide Joe and dems will NOT convince progressives to compromise again. With the Arab vote and progressive vote gone and Kennedy and Stein in the race - the writing is on the wall. Republicans will win next year. Democrats deserve it if they run Joe again.ย 

Punish those dems :clap3:ย  No doubt a republican win will help progressives achieve their political goals in the US :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Punish those dems :clap3:ย  No doubt a republican win will help progressives achieve their political goals in the US :clap3:

Project 2025 doesnโ€™t seem that badย 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ yes this will definitely help move progress in our country and protect minorities ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Aren't you posting from Lithuania? Where 12 parties are represented in the country's parliament?ย 

ย 

So odd how Europeans think scolding non-voters, who are largely people of color, young people, those living in poverty, etc. is some kind of like... meaningful act.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.