Jill Stein announces POTUS candidacy, calls on ICC to investigate Netanyahu/Biden

Communion

:clap3:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ZIVERT

• Mean Trees

• ClashAndBurn

Assad and Putin’s asset announces her presidential campaign, to the thunderous applause of Assad and Putin’s useful idiots in the US :clap3: 

Maybe her campaign slogan can be “War crimes are only bad if Jews do them”

Edited by ZIVERT
  • Like 16
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

2 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Putin’s asset

Not "Putin made people not vote for Hillary!!" conspiracies still having liberals in a chokehold despite the claim that Russian bots cost Democrats the election being debunked for years now. :redface: The elections horse shoe theory to "Trump won 2020". Let me guess, you still also think there's a real video tape out there of Trump being peed on? :redface:

oa0k5tr6uct01.jpg?auto=webp&s=9750c0cdd9

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

7 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Assad and Putin’s asset announces presidency, to the thunderous applause of Assad and Putin’s useful idiots in the US :clap3: 

Maybe her campaign slogan can be “War crimes are only bad if Jews do them”

She should get herself investigated. :clap3:

mTtm65.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Even seeing her name gives me PTSD flashbacks of 2016.

• Like 3

She spilled.

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

I mean.... aren't candidates supposed to campaign in swing states?

I mean... I'm sure Hillary campaigned in key swing states like Wisconsin too... right:bird:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

I mean.... aren't candidates supposed to campaign in swing states?

I mean... I'm sure Hillary campaigned in key swing states like Wisconsin too... right:bird:

she'll go wherever she can siphon votes from Biden, just like she's told to do :hippo:

• Like 3

The scammer is back!

spacer.png

Queen has my vote :jonny5:

21 hours ago, Communion said:

Not "Putin made people not vote for Hillary!!" conspiracies still having liberals in a chokehold despite the claim that Russian bots cost Democrats the election being debunked for years now. :redface: The elections horse shoe theory to "Trump won 2020". Let me guess, you still also think there's a real video tape out there of Trump being peed on? :redface:

oa0k5tr6uct01.jpg?auto=webp&s=9750c0cdd9

spacer.png

Edited by ZIVERT
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, WildAmerican said:

she'll go wherever she can siphon votes from Biden, just like she's told to do :hippo:

I mean... Biden at least knew you have to actually visit states to get their votes. :redface: A genocidal maniac with early on-set dementia? Yes, maybe, but he'll never be as big of a loser as Hillary Clinton. Even Joe (and Barac!) hated her for being such a loser. :jonny6:

Not gonna lie, seeing the Hens still unable to produce a single coherent argument 7 years later on does bring a warm joy to my cold heart. Y'all really convinced countless of us to vote for that murderess and her dumb ass STILL ******* lost? ATRL will never be a safe space for Hillary apologists. :jonny6:

• Thumbs Down 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.