Jungkook apologizes for TRAGIC performance, fans try to delete it off the internet!

Talento

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• applestar

• Anti-Hero

• Raptus

• Odette Violet

These k pop stars have no “soul” 

not shocked he was a flop mess without the bells and whistles 

On 11/10/2023 at 8:13 AM, WEEKND said:

at the risk of sounding old Nsync, Britney, the BSB were getting up at 5 am dancing dojng all kind of acrobatics looking cute and performing like their lives depended on it I just dont understand how these  new singers can get away with such subpar performances and still get all this support 

With Britney, you also had five blondes from other labels nipping at her heels, with an endless supply of label money being funnelled into their careers.

Britney had to remind yall that you only wanted to f*ck with the realest!

Edited by KMO

On 11/13/2023 at 1:59 PM, Lorenzo22 said:

so my takeaway from this is that once you remove the choreography he is basically useless on stage, not an ounce of stage presence. he is an okay singer and a great dancer but he needs to work on that expeditiously

This is one of the few accurate critical takes in this entire thread. I find this whole thing interesting. He has spent his entire career dancing in almost every song with at least 6 other people on stage and he has done it well. His dance-heavy individual performances have also been fine. But owning a stage, being charismatic and keeping an audience engaged when it's just you and no pre-planned movements is a completely different skill altogether and he is a total novice in that aspect. Even if you factor in his complaints about it being cold and hard to sing or whatever, I imagine he would normally just dance harder and let the backing track pick things up when he has had those problems in the group. Here he clearly had no idea what to do and it looks bad.

Edited by Golowhore
  • Like 3

He sounds great. Reminds me of a young Michael Jackson, they have similar tones. 

He should have had some backing dancers to fill the space but the performance was not that bad. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.