Jungkook apologizes for TRAGIC performance, fans try to delete it off the internet!

Talento

1 minute ago, TYMPS said:

12K likes for a man holding the mic to an audience and singing off-key sounding like JB just getting out of rehab wow just wow 

He is not singing off-key?

Why are the responses on this thread so overly exaggerated :michael:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• applestar

• Anti-Hero

• Raptus

• Odette Violet

3 hours ago, applestar said:

hate the BoTS but he doesn't speak english how tf is he supposed to remember the lyrics

That's just stupid, then why releasing music in English, go to English speaking talk show, performance in English, and focus on english speaking country when you can't even speak a proper sentence in English? 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

The defenders in here are lowkey sending me. 

spacer.png

He doesn’t sound that bad? But I wished he went to hug that little girl though. It’s abit strange to leave her crying there with the host and not moving from the stage… :rip:

6 hours ago, Dr. Alexander said:

I can’t wait until K-POP fades from mainstream commercial music. A whole bunch of racist, cultural appropriating, upholding white supremacy, talentless flops that’s brought to popularity by bots, streaming farms, and fans who do fraud.

Racist as hell for calling an entire genre of Asians racist

And do you want them to work with nb artists only? They are only culturally appropriating because they think American fans actually like it. Korea is not America

Also they aren't talentless flops, BTS is talentless, but there are great singers

• Thanks 4

4 hours ago, C-Amber said:

That's just stupid, then why releasing music in English, go to English speaking talk show, performance in English, and focus on english speaking country when you can't even speak a proper sentence in English? 

To make money

Seeing BTS members pretending to act like Black singers makes me so uncomfortable.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 hours ago, WEEKND said:

at the risk of sounding old Nsync, Britney, the BSB were getting up at 5 am dancing dojng all kind of acrobatics looking cute and performing like their lives depended on it I just dont understand how these  new singers can get away with such subpar performances and still get all this support 

We're living in the era when taylor swift of all people is the most in-demand performer out there, so does this really surprise you? 

The bar is in hell for entertainers nowadays. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

lmao at Carson Daly's bloated ass looking at him at the end like "Yh.. you definitely wouldn't cut it back in the day on TRL"

• Haha 2

A few things:

1. It’s time we had a serious conversation about BTS. 

2. blackpink would never 

3. Please tell me the background music in the performance is actually louder than what’s depicted in the music bc :bibliahh: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

9 hours ago, applestar said:

hate the BoTS but he doesn't speak english how tf is he supposed to remember the lyrics

He could learn to do the song phonetically and still make the sounds just like he did the recording. 

To be fair, he’s singing in a language not native to him. It’s probably a struggle.:hug:

i saw him on Jimmy Kimmel and he couldn’t really speak English that well. Give these guys a break, man. 

it's not THAT bad... it's just awkward after removing all the props and dancers and stuff... and all there left was just... THAT...

a minor suggestion is that like your label dropped a solo version of 3D and should just play that maybe? :ahh:

Edited by truthteller

His stans shouldn't feel so bad. Even if he had a modicum of talent or stage presence, the music itself is **** so it still would've been terrible.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Was this like last minute or something?? Comes off like they just pulled him off the street with 0 prep. 

This sounds like an X Factor audition that would end with 4 no’s from the judges.

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Yes but like your american music, there are Taylors and Beyoncés :pancake:

You should use a more updated receipt :-*

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Damien M said:

To be fair, he’s singing in a language not native to him. It’s probably a struggle.:hug:

i saw him on Jimmy Kimmel and he couldn’t really speak English that well. Give these guys a break, man. 

I get that it's not his first language, but it's his own damn song. If you're just making sounds and have no idea what you're saying maybe you shouldn't be singing in a foreign language.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

15 hours ago, FailSafe said:

I want to suck his C0CK so bad his balls won't be able to produce semen properly because I'll be feasting on it Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Every hour, every minute.

What is this comment :bibliahh:

16 hours ago, FailSafe said:

I want to suck his C0CK so bad his balls won't be able to produce semen properly because I'll be feasting on it Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Every hour, every minute.

:ahh: 

How do these people even get famous :rip:

Not an ounce of charisma or star quality. You can find someone to do exactly what he did there in any street corner.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.