Bigger peak: Your mother or your father?

St. Charles

Bigger peak  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who had the bigger peak?

• Mother
    • Father
  2. 2. Who had the bigger cultural moment?

• Mother
    • Father

Do you like your parents and what was your favorite era?

Did your father go on hiatus?

Did your mother debut another child?

I stan both, but I have to fool them into thinking I hate the other one…

My dad past away too early like on my final week of school. but I was really close to him during my school days from baby upto 17 because he didn't beat me up for being dumb and dyslexic.

But mid 20s - early 30s me and mum eventually got along.  But it took us a long time to get there. But we only got eachother now 

mother stays winning and keeps reinventing herself despite the struggles, while father drowns his sorrowful life in wine and rose-coloured memories i fear :jonnycat:

my dad is a flop and always has been but he's been trying a little harder recently so maybe he's making the bubbling under chart now

every time i think my mom has peaked she goes on to peak higher! shes ready for her MPG moment

• Haha 1

My mum is currently on a cute residency in Vegas after a lengthy and respectable career. My dad shipped it, but unfortunately it got shipped back! 

:ryan3:

My dad had a global tour (as a US Marine) in the 90s but then spent the 00s in jail. He fell off I fear 

My mother has been consistently underperforming for decades and yet she’s managed to find tons of acclaim from her peers and her descendants. She’s a legend in her own right and I worship ha 

My dad was always one of the best at his job, but he's such a pos about things so

my mom wins :clap:

My mother had a spirit like #98 - OUT run. Never a great run. She is now OUT OUT OUT.

My father had a Stupid Love kinda run. Huge debut, horrible song. He is now close to see his way OUT. 

My mother is a trailblazing icon.

My father had a hit second album (me) despite little promo on his part. He's been flopping ever since.

Edited by monologueNacafe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.