is GOD a part of your life?

tili33

is GOD a part of your life?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. is GOD a part of your life?

4 minutes ago, Queen. said:

You have yet to pull out anything regarding to reincarnation. 

That’s completely irrelevant to my question and you know it. I asked how you know that the tomb with nothing in it is your god’s tomb. My beliefs have nothing to do with that. If a murder happened and you said you think the butler did it and someone asked you how you know that, would you respond by saying “Well you believe in reincarnation and that hasn’t been proven to be true”? Would that do anything to prove the butler did it? In case you haven’t noticed, this is a thread about god. You believe in god, so I’m asking you to prove that. I only brought up my belief in reincarnation as an example of something I personally believe but never go around asserting as a fact. You on the other hand have no problem asserting your beliefs as fact, and if you’re going to do that then you need to prove them. Simple as that.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen.

• smoore95GAGA

• s-60staliniec

• Peroxide

kind of. i was raised catholic so i've kind of carried that with me my whole life. i don't often read the bible, but i do try to follow the main meaning of the bible - being nice to others. i know the catholic church has a reputation for being homophobic, but i've had no bad experiences in church. the churches i go to are generally accepting of gay people and even allow us to join church groups / events. i don't often go to church because i find it boring tbh, but i do if i feel the need to repent 

sometimes I "pray" to just be thankful for the things I have in my life, not to anyone in particular just if anything out there is listening haha

I grew up in a catholic family. I studied in a catholic school. I learned all of that, but during my teenage years I started to realize how f'ed up the catholic church really is and how perverse it has been since the very beginning. But I kept believing in this benevolent god, until the pandemic hit and my idea of god changed. 

Why would an omnipresent god, creator of everything in the universe (or multiverse, or whatever this is) care about us simple creatures in a random planet? Does this god really know we exist? Is it really a benevolent god, or does this god like to see everyone suffer? 

Edited by alexrex

17 hours ago, alexrex said:

I grew up in a catholic family. I studied in a catholic school. I learned all of that, but during my teenage years I started to realize how f'ed up the catholic church really is and how perverse it has been since the very beginning. But I kept believing in this benevolent god, until the pandemic hit and my idea of god changed. 

Why would an omnipresent god, creator of everything in the universe (or multiverse, or whatever this is) care about us simple creatures in a random planet? Does this god really know we exist? Is it really a benevolent god, or does this god like to see everyone suffer? 

The catholic church have alot of idolatry in it which is abomination to God. 

Yes something I don't understand why Jesus went to the cross to die for us when he knew we were going to be messed up but we can't understand the love he has for us. We are his creation and again I don't know why he did it but I'm glad he did. He knows we exist but he also give us free will either we follow and the works of the devil or be obedient and follow the life he has for us. The world like it is today because of Sin. God is all knowing and all powerful but there are something that happen because of disobedient and more importantly rebellion. The world can be crazy and alot of dangerous things can happen but God will protect his children

I grew up in a witchy pagan household that suddenly switched to a deeply religious one when I was young. Suddenly I got sent to a Christian school and was forced to attend church every day. They were also super homophobic and I spent years terrified of my family and community because of it.

The abruptness and intensity of the switch made me realize how meaningless it all was. If you can find meaning and structure in religion good for you, but I don't think I ever could.

2 hours ago, Pop Life said:

I grew up in a witchy pagan household that suddenly switched to a deeply religious one when I was young. Suddenly I got sent to a Christian school and was forced to attend church every day. They were also super homophobic and I spent years terrified of my family and community because of it.

The abruptness and intensity of the switch made me realize how meaningless it all was. If you can find meaning and structure in religion good for you, but I don't think I ever could.

There are some churches that are homophobic and a few of them are not. I hope you can find a church that loves you because I did. Sorry this happened. 

• Like 2

God is as much of a part of someone’s life however much they imagine it to be.  

i say “it” bc most religious people are dumb and say it’s a man because they literally imagine a god man with a beard in the sky <3 

does this answer your question? :bird:

On 11/14/2023 at 8:17 PM, Vixen Eyes said:

does this answer your question? :bird:

Yes, the other false gods such as buddha is dead. But there is only one name given among men whereby we must be saved which is the ONLY true living God! His name is Jesus. 

• Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, Queen. said:

Yes, the other false gods such as buddha is dead. But there is only one name given among men whereby we must be saved which is the ONLY true living God! His name is Jesus. 

with my Roman-Catholic upbringing, as i understand, Jesus wasnt god himself, but the son of god aka the messiah.

:deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

with my Roman-Catholic upbringing, as i understand, Jesus wasnt god himself, but the son of god aka the messiah.

:deadbanana:

Jesus was God in the flesh which is the son of the living God.  Jesus is God. There is NO Trinity. That was a made up analogy that the Catholics came up with to remove the name of Jesus in the church. God is one and not three people.

Jesus Christ identifies as the Father (John 14:9) The Son (John 10:36) the Holy Ghost (John 14:17-18) never as a second person in a false Trinity!!!

41 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Jesus was God in the flesh which is the son of the living God.  Jesus is God. There is NO Trinity. That was a made up analogy that the Catholics came up with to remove the name of Jesus in the church. God is one and not three people.

Jesus Christ identifies as the Father (John 14:9) The Son (John 10:36) the Holy Ghost (John 14:17-18) never as a second person in a false Trinity!!!

i think the trinity was a separate entity to god and to jesus?

Just now, Vixen Eyes said:

i think the trinity was a separate entity to god and to jesus?

Nope. That is a lie. There's only ONE throne in heaven not two or three. ONE. Jesus is God. The catholics teaches three gods which is FALSE doctrine. 

bozo isn't even a thinng how would he be apart of my life

On 11/8/2023 at 11:09 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Yes

spacer.png

ill geniuanly want to know how you can believe in a crator and feel anythhing acept hatred towards him ( geniuen question)

On 11/8/2023 at 11:12 PM, Mitsouko said:

No one is less a part of my life than God is :heart:

how do you belive in a creator without absolutly hating him? (geniuen question)

On 11/8/2023 at 11:24 PM, Redporus said:

God has been a big part of my life, He never fail me yet :alexz2:

?

yk if god is real he's  responsible for all pain all suffering, end everything bad that ever heppend to enybody he had the ability to prevent aall of this yet he didint he also knew about it before it happend, how can you say he never failed for that tto be true you schould expierience pure blisfull happines continoisly without  a break for your entire life

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.