FDA approves weight loss drug that helped people lose up to 52 lbs

Sergi91

28 minutes ago, venuss said:

It’s not only about weight loss but impulse + addiction control 

!

$1060 for a month's supply? Um, some people don't even make that in a month. 

So all of these weight loss drugs are basically appetite suppressants? That doesn't sound that bad tbh.

1 hour ago, SMELLY said:

Lol there are several reasons people would use Zepbound that running can't fix.

Do you even exercise? Or do you only run your wind machine shaped self in threads just to say dumb sh*t? Bet you'd love to punish a double oxtail and curry platter right about now.

1 hour ago, SMELLY said:

You better work off that roti weight! What was for lunch?

I had 3 cheese doodles and a salad. Ki @ my size 28 waist, 5'8 stature and 10.5 shoe. All coming to a total of a mere 128 pounds. You could never.

Just wait til my ozempic comes in. It'll truly be OVER for y'all ******* :party:

I screamed so loud. :deadbanana2:

57 minutes ago, Jormungand said:

Thats $12,720 a year. If you’re making that much your biggest concern is actually having something to eat. Since that’s total poverty. Since this is in the US most people make more than 2 or 3 times that much. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SMELLY said:

You better work off that roti weight! What was for lunch?

I had 3 cheese doodles and a salad. Ki @ my size 28 waist, 5'8 stature and 10.5 shoe. All coming to a total of a mere 128 pounds. You could never.

Just wait til my ozempic comes in. It'll truly be OVER for y'all ******* :party:

:deadbanana2::rip::deadbanana2::rip::deadbanana2::rip::deadbanana2::rip::deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Jormungand said:

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

Thats $12,720 a year. If you’re making that much your biggest concern is actually having something to eat. Since that’s total poverty. Since this is in the US most people make more than 2 or 3 times that much. 

That is WITHOUT insurance. With insurance those are just like regular meds. I have some meds that are 1600 a bottle but with insurance like 10. 

the problem is is that insurance companies don’t want to pay for these and they will try to deny these drugs. I am waiting to get approved for wegovy next week. My doctor sent in a request and she said she will try to fight it if they deny it or try and put in for another one of these meds to get it through 

ironically Americans (who need it the most) can't afford it because their healthcare is the pits

stephm.png

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.