Transphobe loser Matt Walsh has unhinged meltdown over OH abortion loss

Bears01

“It’s a states issue!!!1”

*states still vote to allow abortion*

”it’s a human rights issue!!!1”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Hes so ******* stupid and ugly. I hate him so much. 

Backward ass nasty people. They don't want abortions, they don't want gay people to raise those unwanted children and they won't volunteer to adopt them themselves.

They don't care about children

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄edit - let people do what the hell they want with their own body. 

Edited by Vixen Eyes

He is evil. No one has the right to tell people how they should live their life. Abortion, gay marriage, assisted suicide should all be legal everywhere. Religious people like Walsh need to stop forcing their beliefs on others and learn how to live in a free country and in harmony with other communities. 

Edited by Anthinos

1 hour ago, St. Charles said:

“It’s a states issue!!!1”

*states still vote to allow abortion*

”it’s a human rights issue!!!1”

And this is why I hate every Republican. They always move the goalpost as soon as it'd be convenient. Human rights being "state issues", then trying to ban it at a federal level. F uck outta here 

Edited by LustSpell
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

These losers really thought the Dobbs backlash would subside quickly and people would just move on to other issues.

• Like 1

In b4 differentkindahigh posts "DemoCAN'TS are murdering babies!!" 

I’ve never heard of this man before today, and it should have stayed that way. 

• Like 1

At the point of which abortions can be performed, the organism is comprised of a cluster of cells in utero. Calling that an 'infant' to further his point is so disingenuous and harmful. I don't understand how he still has a platform.

Who the hell is getting abortions in the third trimester unless it’s absolutely necessary?

This smooth brain really thinks women are willingly putting their bodies through hell by carrying a fetus for however many months just to decide “actually nvm teehee, suck it out”

spacer.png

• Like 2

Imagine sitting around thinking failure to ad is why people aren't moved by scaremongering that they made up.

Sorry gurl, no one is scared of your boogeyman, that grift is drying up and your the next miloenapulus or however it's spelled. McDonald's may take you in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.