Taylor is Apple Music's 'Artist Of The Year' & #1 most streamed female artist ever

Feanor

image.png

It’s hardly a surprise, but it’s still a significant achievement: Taylor Swift is Apple Music’s Artist of the Year for 2023. She’s the No. 1 most-streamed female artist in Apple Music history and is also the female artist with the most songs to reach Apple Music’s Global Daily Top 100.

“I am so honored to be Apple Music’s Artist of the Year,” Swift said in a statement. “Thank you to every single one of you for making this year the most incredible, joyful, celebratory year ever. From streaming the music nonstop to screaming it together in real life at the shows, dancing chaotically in movie theaters, none of this would have been possible without you. Thank you so much.”

“Taylor Swift’s impact on music is absolutely undeniable — not just this record-breaking year, but throughout her entire career,” said Oliver Schusser, Apple’s vice president of Apple Music and Beats. “She is a generation-defining artist and a true change agent in the music industry, and there is no doubt that her impact and influence will be felt for years to come. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to celebrate her achievements.”

Billboard

michael-jackson-reading.gif

Edited by Feanor
  • Like 1

She’s the No. 1 most-streamed female artist in Apple Music history and is also the female artist with the most songs to reach Apple Music’s Global Daily Top 100.

She passes Ariana Grande

Edited by Raspberries

Another award show’s top accolade in the basket. :celestial6:

She is Apple Music artist of the year and the article also mentioned that she is most streamed female artist there of all time.

so now her numbers should be more clear.

She dominates all 3 major streaming platform. 

Most streamed on Apple ever

Omg

:jonny5:

It was obvious. But certain fandom who used Apple Music to say that their fav was bigger there having a stroke right now 

• Haha 2

yeah shes also going to sweep at the grammys. its undeniable atp :jonny2:

Do you guys remember last year when one base claimed their fave was pulling much better numbers on apple music and Taylor was only pulling good numbers on Spotify? 

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

The way this probably happened in 2020 and just now we are getting the update...

Never change Apple Music

I believe she's now #1 female solo artist on every major streaming service (Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube and Amazon Music).

• Thanks 1

apple music the house that taylor swift built :clap3:

• Like 1

Wasn't she already the most streamed female artist on AM years go?

:jonny5: Hurricane Swift :jonny5:

I feel like she’s been #1 for awhile too.  Wish we knew the gap. 

She was second only to Ariana way back before lover even came out and she just had 6 albums. 

Edited by Kodak Energy

I’m surprised she is #1.  I was told by other users on ATRL that she is a flop on Apple Music.  

#1 on Spotify, Apple, and Amazon! :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.