• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• SmittenCake

• Joesuxx

• Mornings

Resorting to hating on any and everything online … truly the biggest failure of the industry and she got no one to blame but herself, yeah

New bottega was so good. She has great music. Shes her own worse enemy and she hates everyone ...shes weird

5 hours ago, Claymore said:

Girl, shut up.

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

You probably have to question why you were the only person that took a comment made about Azealia Banks  and applied it to all black people, literally no one assumed that person was comparing black people to animals let alone dehumanising them. 

It seems to me you’re looking for reasons to insert a narrative that doesn’t belong here so perhaps you shouldn’t comment on matters you clearly have no understanding of.

Listen, i understand what yall r saying. But atrl and the world itself has a history of calling black people especially black women animals and using different animals as a way of making them seem less than and "wild". So for black people, its not taken kindly when called any sort of animal or "garbage" ect. It just has deep rooted history in it.

You can call her out without using those terms. Its not hard.

• Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

On 11/8/2023 at 6:57 AM, ahauntingnearu said:

The world would be a much better place if she just dropped dead - and I'll be the first to cheer when she's dead and gone and rotting in hell.

rodent, dumb btch, filthy piece of garbage

Ok relax. Calling for the death of someone isnt going to make you feel better. Shes a sick individual, disguisting and needs help. Only thing we can do is ignore her and report her accounts.

Also see my post above regarding calling her those things you listed.

2 wrongs dont make a right. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

9 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Listen, i understand what yall r saying. But atrl and the world itself has a history of calling black people especially black women animals and using different animals as a way of making them seem less than and "wild". So for black people, its not taken kindly when called any sort of animal or "garbage" ect. It just has deep rooted history in it.

You can call her out without using those terms. Its not hard.

That is ALL I was trying to say. That user called azelia a “rodent” I said don’t compare a black woman to a rodent (rat) when there are other things you can call azelia. The fact all those people down voted my comment and others quoted me telling me to shut up is perplexing. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

You can call her out without using those terms. It’s not hard.

And that’s something we have to address when the time comes and when it’s the main topic of the conversation. No one here even attempted to justify Azealia’s behaviour let alone classify it as back people behaviour and just because it’s a sensitive topic doesn’t mean that people can openly come for someone that clearly was talking about Azealia Banks only.

Black folks have been horribly mistreated in the past and are still a vulnerable part of our society and we need to bring awareness to those issues every time we have the chance but what we are not going to do is to play the racist card when discussing Azealia Banks. She’s a POS, disgusting and insulting person with absolutely no remorse of the toxicity she perpetuates on a daily basis, and that has nothing to do with her skin colour. Let us be clear on that.

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, She-Rah said:

That is ALL I was trying to say. That user called azelia a “rodent” I said don’t compare a black woman to a rodent (rat) when there are other things you can call azelia. The fact all those people down voted my comment and others quoted me telling me to shut up is perplexing. 

Problem is that you assuming that he’s using that word to describe a black woman based on her skin colour. We’re discussing her behaviour and comments, she’s a rat for coming for trans people and that has nothing to do with her skin colour, we also called JK R*wlling a rat when she came for trans people 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

She didn’t lie, his new album is forgettable trash. :thing:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

i dont like troye but he looks that way bc of genetics, not because hes trying to look young.

he has soft features, how is that his fault? :deadbanana4:

Troye sivans face annoys me so maybe azealia had some points but at the same time it’s azealia so, that’s mental illness lahv!

• Thumbs Down 2

On 11/8/2023 at 2:26 PM, DeadInside said:

Also, Troye does NOT look 18 :rip:. Compare him now to his YT days and his face has shown signs of aging :rip:

please change your pfp

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

What is she mad about exactly? 

From what I gather, she gets reallllly triggered when people give her compliments in interviews “for clout” but don’t want to work with her or, I’m assuming here, that they don’t give her any respect behind the scenes.

that’s seems like a valid reason to be angry to me. But she went above and beyond like usual. She seems to be particularly angry and gay white men who use her songs but trash her. And she hates Australian men after Russel Crowe and Torrenfoot’s New Bottega debacle. Who knows if her and Troye have had any kind of communication in the past. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, She-Rah said:

Stop comparing black people to animals and dehumanizing them. There are plenty of ways you can drag and show your disdain for azelia. 

Found Azealia’s ATRL account.

• Haha 3

I love her song with Mallrat but wtf is this. 

Poor woman. Living a life filled with hate against everyone must be so sad. She must feel miserable.

Something tells me she held this one back for a long time cause she didn't give it to him when he posted that video of her dancing to Rush. :rip:

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 1:29 AM, differentkindahigh said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

Should've been less of a fa**ot and stanned the much better 1991 instead.

She's probably right about the trans thing tho.

This is the most downvoted post I’ve ever seen and it’s making me scream :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

She got issues and needs therapy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.