Centrist Dems join GOP to censure Rep. Tlaib, America's only Palestinian in Congress

Communion

1 hour ago, Communion said:

They're largely all AIPAC/DMFI Blue Dogs except I think Steven Cohen, a rep from Tennessee who is in the Congressional Progressive Caucus and whose district is D+48. Ritchie Torres and two of the FL Dems are somehow in the CPC despite being largely funded by AIPAC too.

ย 

ย 

Not even the slightest surprised to see Wasserman Shultz on there. And I thought her rigging the primaries was already low enough.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chemist said:

Is there a possibility that some of them could be primary'd?. That guy Richie Torrez is especially despicable and needs to be thrown out of power asap :mazen:

The fact that he is gay :redface:. Giving ATRL

Nah. Normie Democrats outside of Tlaib's district hate her (and the rest of the Squad) and want her gone. More likely you get AIPAC funded primaries against Democrats that didn't vote to censure her.

• ATRL Moderator

This is absolutely pitiful. It's cartoonish how much our government goes out of the way to proclaim their disdain of the Palestinian people.

My God, this is so gross. I hope she has a lot of people around her showing her the love and support she deserves. I can not fathom how it feels to be the only Palestinian in a gov't dead focused on exterminating your people.

Yet the reps saying Gaza should be flattened to a parking lot get off scot free

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.