Fetterman tells Arab voters: "Shut the f- up", says Biden is entitled to full support

Communion

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuperCiC1

• GraceRandolph

• AMIT

• Airlie

I mean the alternative for Biden is a racist who wants most arabs deported and wouldn’t oppose for indiscriminate bombing of palestinans. Biden is still the lesser of two evils.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Honey that lesser of two evils bullshit ain’t gonna get Gen Z to the polls.

Because they lack critical thinking skills???

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

• ATRL Moderator

What a disappointment.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, DAP said:

Liberals are more disturbed at people admonishing Biden than Biden and his admin backing a genocide. You can’t make this up. :rip:

For real!

19 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

As opposed to the critical thinking skills of the Clinton campaign who thought the lesser of two evils strategy would work?

Can we stop blaming Clinton for Trump? Trump happened because a good 50 million or so Americans are inbed low iq racist trash. Clinton vs Trump was the easiest test and America failed lol

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

14 minutes ago, SuperCiC1 said:

Can we stop blaming Clinton for Trump? Trump happened because a good 50 million or so Americans are inbed low iq racist trash. Clinton vs Trump was the easiest test and America failed lol

You’re right let’s not try to learn from the past, let’s just stay in this pattern of expecting nothing from politicians and continue to praise them as the lesser of two evils. I’m sure that’s a great pattern to continue in perpetuity. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

54 minutes ago, SuperCiC1 said:

Because they don't want to vote for a genocide supporting guy. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

You’re right let’s not try to learn from the past, let’s just stay in this pattern of expecting nothing from politicians and continue to praise them as the lesser of two evils. I’m sure that’s a great pattern to continue in perpetuity. 

I expected Clinton to be a much better president than the other option and I know she would have been and our country would be in much better shape if she had been president. 

1 minute ago, SignificantOther said:

Because they don't want to vote for a genocide supporting guy. 

Well it's genocide or super genocide how is there even any debate???

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, SuperCiC1 said:

I expected Clinton to be a much better president than the other option and I know she would have been and our country would be in much better shape if she had been president. 

Well it's genocide or super genocide how is there even any debate???

If you can look at yourself in the mirror after voting for genocide, that's your prerogative. Some of us can't. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

The United States government has been supportive of Israel for decades now - this isn't, like, a new Joe Biden initiative

What a way to get a people in mourning on your side 

7 minutes ago, SignificantOther said:

If you can look at yourself in the mirror after voting for genocide, that's your prerogative. Some of us can't. 

I can look at myself in the mirror after making the better of only two possible choices, yes.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Let me just say it, both Biden and Trump are trash.

Edited by réveuse
  • Thanks 1

I already said this was gonna happen. I said also the other shitbags would be doing the party's work and vote shaming Palestinians :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, SuperCiC1 said:

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

I mean the alternative for Biden is a racist who wants most arabs deported and wouldn’t oppose for indiscriminate bombing of palestinans. Biden is still the lesser of two evils.

7 minutes ago, bad guy said:

"He has earned and is entitled to have our full support" and this is different to Trump sycophants how? :toofunny3:

The libs are saying Biden is already locked in so fall in line and don’t criticize him. :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.