Madi Diaz, Kacey Musgraves - “Don’t Do Me Good”

edualipa

Umm, what's happening with all these feats? Is she getting ready to drop an album??

18 minutes ago, L0verb0y said:

Umm, what's happening with all these feats? Is she getting ready to drop an album??

I hope so! star crossed dropped over 2 years ago 💔

I'm so happy for her getting success with these features. The song w/ Zach Bryan was huge and I think her career really needed it in that moment. 

I know we Musketeers are anxious to see the direction she takes with her sound in the next solo project especially since she apparently dumped that sappy poet bf of hers 

Simple Times GIF by Kacey Musgraves

17 minutes ago, iheartshania said:

I know we Musketeers are anxious to see the direction she takes with her sound in the next solo project especially since she apparently dumped that sappy poet bf of hers 

I am scared she'll go in a more Americana or neo-traditional country inspired direction.

Personally I would love for her to do a bluegrass-tinged album with a few more mainstream country-pop tracks. Think Golden Hour but not a retread of it, instead pushing its sound forward.

• Like 1

All these feats makes me think an album is coming :jonny:

55 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

New album is def coming next year, probably in Spring. Some insider on here hinted at it already.

:jonny5:

2 hours ago, iheartshania said:

especially since she apparently dumped that sappy poet bf of hers 

omg, did she really? can't wait for KM5 :duca:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

I am scared she'll go in a more Americana or neo-traditional country inspired direction.

Personally I would love for her to do a bluegrass-tinged album with a few more mainstream country-pop tracks. Think Golden Hour but not a retread of it, instead pushing its sound forward.

id love for her to really do a Noah Cyrus - The Hardest Part type of sound

i remember everything is such a good duet

so im excited for this and even though starcrossed is not as good as expected, im still rooting and waiting for her next album. Even if the music could be not as good at 1st three albums, her honey voice tone is so unique and beautiful, it would still a pleasure to listen

jtrrklnktjso.gif

her droplet era

7 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

i'd have loved something in the vein of i remember everything, that song really touched me.

47 minutes ago, GoodThings said:

Does anybody know what time will it be released at?

9 am est

• Like 1

wow.. i got goosebumps, the song is so heartbreakingly beautiful.. :weeps: kacey's droplets era is serving one of the best songs in her discography, top notch material.

i'm so addicted to this

it's on repeat

it sounds very similar to 1000 times by Sara Bareilles in the verses

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.