Do str8 girls ever get mad when you don't flirt/small talk w them?

BrentB

I've been noticing this AF as I approach my 30s :toofunny2:. It's like their day can never be made until you go like "How's it going ma-am?" with an overanimated smile that you emulate from the latest Netflix rom-com heartthrob. And if you don't, then unless you're giving "GBF for hire, will be all kunty for str8 bestie!" then they slowly become less enthusiastic as the day before.

Does anyone else also peep this? Is this a phenomenon FR,FR among str8 women & gays? 

• Confused 3

I guess they don't think/ don't know that you're gay and think they have a chance with you. I've had some girls try to "turn me straight" when they were drunk but other than that I'm too gay to interest them

Or maybe they just like the attention, I get all giggly and red when straight guys flirt with me too :thing:

Edited by Illuminati

1 hour ago, BrentB said:

I've been noticing this AF as I approach my 30s :toofunny2:. It's like their day can never be made until you go like "How's it going ma-am?" with an overanimated smile that you emulate from the latest Netflix rom-com heartthrob. And if you don't, then unless you're giving "GBF for hire, will be all kunty for str8 bestie!" then they slowly become less enthusiastic as the day before.

Does anyone else also peep this? Is this a phenomenon FR,FR among str8 women & gays? 

this covers the topic well 

Back in high school 2 of my girl friends literally punched each other over who will ask me out. 

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Yes (some of them)

😭

It's why I stay single because if I flirt with a guy there is always one of those girls burning fire at the back of my head because im talking to there crush or ex.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I really don't think straight girls care about gay men hitting on them :rip: gays really love to think everyone wants them in their delusional minds.

I know what you mean and sort of, yes. I can tell they want the sassy GBF and when you pay them no mind they try to insert themselves into your situation by being extra loud, dancing on you or making jokes to initiate a friendly read session. 

Spoiler

Yes I do play along still 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I’m so lost on what you are asking. If anything straight women love when men actually ignore them for a bit cause they are constantly BOMBARDED. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lol, y'all clearly not masc gays then, nvm. (Not that it's a bad thing of course). Cause chile...this isn't something I'd just make up. Rather be small talking w a certain dude @ work with the tat's & slick back hair :WAP::cries:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, FreeXone said:

I’m so lost on what you are asking. If anything straight women love when men actually ignore them for a bit cause they are constantly BOMBARDED. 

Exactly :rip: if anything we can relax a bit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.